cops busting Meet

GunmetalGT

Established Member
man i forgot the end is all depressing, yea that kid in the white car was crackin me up a cop actually took a ruler to my friends car once.

Leedog

Clan SVT
Established Member
:lol: at the guy who said he was 18 inches
:lol: at the cop saying "If the intake doesn't have a sticker that says it is legal, then it's illegal!".....wtf?

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
Good video, never seen it. :thumbsup: Also I got a "not enough ground clearance" ticket once too. :bored:

fiveo'cobra

Established Member
You guys think thats bad. I don't know how many of you have heard, but there is a new law that was passed a couple of years ago in CA that states if you get caught street racing, your car will be CRUSHED (yes into a cube), and YOU, not the state, has to pay for crushing fees. Many have fallen victim to this law and last time i heard they're still working on getting it removed. Put yourself in the guy's shoes that gets caught racing his $250,000 Lambo hahaha. You better make damn sure you get away clean after the deed is done.

With regard to the burnout vid, W..........T...........F is the moron doing walking around his car and chasing him down the track to talk to him for? I'd be like dude i'm sorta in the middle of something. BACK THE F U CK AWAY lol.

Last edited:

Regulator

Established Member
If what you say is true about getting the car crushed into a cube then I would not stop for damned sure.

Last edited:

deathdealer

Established Member
damn I take it this was from MTV true life or something ? Wonder how old it is, havent heard of any fatalities in oceanside drag racing, that has to be the stupidest place to race. O'side and carlsbad police ****ing suck!

MattP 343

Established Member
fiveo'cobra said:
You guys think thats bad. I don't know how many of you have heard, but there is a new law that was passed a couple of years ago in CA that states if you get caught street racing, your car will be CRUSHED (yes into a cube), and YOU, not the state, has to pay for crushing fees. Many have fallen victim to this law and last time i heard they're still working on getting it removed. Put yourself in the guy's shoes that gets caught racing his $250,000 Lambo hahaha. You better make damn sure you get away clean after the deed is done.
With regard to the burnout vid, W..........T...........F is the moron doing walking around his car and chasing him down the track to talk to him for? I'd be like dude i'm sorta in the middle of something. BACK THE F U CK AWAY lol.
same thing im trying to figure out...WTF? :dw:

Users who are viewing this thread