Cop slaps a man for not letting him search his car

byeofcr

Established Member
Wow. I clicked this thread thinking id be in for a debate, nope.

Completely in the wrong. If it was so important to get in that car, call the judge, get a warrant. Im assuming and just assuming he had absolutely zero PC which is why he didnt do that.

Guy has enough time on this job judging by the bars on his sleeve to know better. Better start looking for another line of work.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
shit-hit-the-fan-o.gif

Officer Krispy Kreme Arrested

94Gt5.0

Allgo5oh
Established Member
He just quit, I'm assuming he was highly advised to resign..

Also was arraigned on formal misconduct and harassment charges.

Last edited:

4u 2 nv

I aint nobody
Established Member
He just quit, I'm assuming he was highly advises to resign..

Also was arraigned on formal misconduct and harassment charges.

hopefully this video is enough and the other cops at the scene dont back him. I have numerous friends in LE and pretty much all of them say that with the way the justice system is set up to almost always side with the police, they can 100% make up something (speeding, traffic issues, made movements towards the police officer that were harmful) and the judge believes them 99.99% of the time if they honestly wanted to do that.

94Gt5.0

Allgo5oh
Established Member
hopefully this video is enough and the other cops at the scene dont back him. I have numerous friends in LE and pretty much all of them say that with the way the justice system is set up to almost always side with the police, they can 100% make up something (speeding, traffic issues, made movements towards the police officer that were harmful) and the judge believes them 99.99% of the time if they honestly wanted to do that.

Yeah it's crazy what an officer can get away with if there's no evidence to refute what he's saying happened..

I read a few cases back in college where judges backed civilians resisting an illegal arrest to the point of using lethal force. While I saw it backed a few times, I don't see how anyone would ever get away with something like that nowadays. Kind of an OT rant, but something I've wondered about.

musclefan21

Established Member
I agree with his suspension. That was very bad.

I have worked with hundreds of different cops on different types of calls and never once saw a single cop talk to someone like that.

I have seen f bombs, etc. being thrown but that is during a struggle, or someone is being disorderly, mfing us, etc.

I personally don't dick around. If I have nothing that gives me pc to search and dog gets nothing, well it is your right, drive away..oh well.

Last edited:

musclefan21

Established Member
One day someone is going to pump a round or two in an overreaching cop's torso.

Ignorance at a new level...

Well, And he will get more than two his way. While it is not advisable, that "someone" is welcome to try it if they wish.

Last edited:

MovingZen

And I'm on my way!
Established Member
I guess I was implying he should have said something. Something like "you just assaulted me I want to see your supervisor." Or "I want to speak with my lawyer now." No need to assault the officer. Just don't be a pushover.
Did you not hear him ask about resisting? That's the precursor to you getting ****ed up. Sometimes you gotta leave your pride and ego in the trunk. That dude did the only thing he could to avoid getting tuned up. I'm all for taking a beating to be who you are, but when the guy is standing there with a gun and can do anything he wants, you should listen to the self preservation gene. Live to fight another day. That dude manned up plenty enough considering the situation. When the sign on the door says "Enter to receive an ass beating!" you don't go through the door.

R.D.P.

Extra Sprinkles
Established Member
You know if the victim and his friend had been smart about this they would have reported the cop and made a huge deal out of it, let the cop lie on the record AND let his fellow officers likely lie to back him up - then BOOM, video bitches :) Probably could have got a few more bad apples out of the barrel.

Edit: And kudos to the Sherriff for cleaning house so quickly, but it was probably politically motivated since Sheriffs are elected officials.

Last edited:

RedRocketMike

A Member Well Known
Established Member
You know if the victim and his friend had been smart about this they would have reported the cop and made a huge deal out of it, let the cop lie on the record AND let his fellow officers likely lie to back him up - then BOOM, video bitches :) Probably could have got a few more bad apples out of the barrel.

Edit: And kudos to the Sherriff for cleaning house so quickly, but it was probably politically motivated since Sheriffs are elected officials.

That would have been pretty cool

scott_0

Established Member
smh, wow! just wow! assholes giving good cops a bad name

Black*Death

Sleeping
Established Member
That cop looked pretty "practiced" at that routine.

He didn't seem to be searching for words or stammering....INB4..... 10 people come out claiming this cop did the same thing to them...here comes the avalanche

Users who are viewing this thread