Cop slaps a man for not letting him search his car

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
I hate watching these videos mostly because it shows that most people are pussies. Who the **** lets someone intimidate and then slap them without doing anything? At least say something for God's sake! Not saying you need to choke out the cop but defend yourself. Oh yeah, **** that cop.

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
I hate watching these videos mostly because it shows that most people are pussies. Who the **** lets someone intimidate and then slap them without doing anything? At least say something for God's sake! Not saying you need to choke out the cop but defend yourself. Oh yeah, **** that cop.

Oh ya that works out well... get charged for assault, get tazed, shot or beating to near death. Then spend years in legal battles until your proved innocent and the cop has walked away with everything. That's the problem... you can't fight back which is why this is an issue. The only way to defend yourself is capturing it it on video and hoping they didn't realize it.

leftlane86gt

Established Member
If he gets fired and loses that "shiny protection" on his chest, he's getting his ass kicked by someone in the near future. That fat f**K thinks he is a badass because of his uniform and nothing more.

Last edited:

Zemedici

Established Member

yeah lets assault an officer. Then you lose all power you have.

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
I guess I was implying he should have said something. Something like "you just assaulted me I want to see your supervisor." Or "I want to speak with my lawyer now." No need to assault the officer. Just don't be a pushover.

PhoenixGT09

"I Like the Tuna Here."
Established Member
Wow. Speechless. Dumb ****ing cop. Like, seriously?

And yes, the only reason that he is so "tough" is because of his badge and uniform. What a coward. :nonono:

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
I guess I was implying he should have said something. Something like "you just assaulted me I want to see your supervisor." Or "I want to speak with my lawyer now." No need to assault the officer. Just don't be a pushover.

Don't you know that cops have every trick in the book to trump up charges on people? This cop was trying to bait this guy into a charge. Even if he had said something back, the cop would try to hit him with one or more of obstruction of justice, failure to obey an officer of the law, and/or verbal assault of a police officer. Think of the most pansy ass "charge" you can imagine and I bet cops have something covering it on the books.

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
While the guy recording was annoying. Here is another flex of authority. He didn't go about it the right way though,

[video=youtube;t4m95pTWhFQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4m95pTWhFQ[/video]

This guy has it right,
[video=youtube;26Url6ZsWbE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26Url6ZsWbE[/video]

Stanger00

Established Member

Looking at the stripes he probably was the supervisor on shift. Ask a lawyer for what he wasn't detained. The guy stood up for himself and get slapped for not falling for this guys bully tactics. Like what was mentioned the officer was trying to bait the guy into some charges.

Blackoyote

Established Member
How can he slap?

Follow the below directions and you'll be slapping like a pro in no time.

Step 1) Open hand (if you want to keep from going to jail)
Step 2) Yell "Where's my sammich, biatch?!"
Step 3) Swing hand/arm combination in the direction of above sammich retriever

98SVTContour98

Established Member
"Officer Safety!"

"If you have nothing to hide then just let him search the vehicle!"

"You guys have no idea what happened before the video started!"

"If you don't like it, then move!"

"Just comply and nothing like this would happen!"

Pretty sure that covers it all

Last edited:

Jack Burton

Established Member

Sounds like you need to watch when keeping it real goes wrong.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
WOW....Officer Krispy Kreme needs to lighten up, maybe a little PT would provide some stress relief...I bet he can't run to the end of the block.

Users who are viewing this thread