Cop slaps a man for not letting him search his car

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
Well, we all enjoy these videos here on SVTP as they bring out great arguments and debates...

Was this "justified" or out of line. His comments to the other guy are pretty concerning as well coming from someone whose job is to protect and serve.

How common has fear tactics become for officers of the law? The officer is currently suspended w/o pay.

[youtube_browser]1XExqABO4kc[/youtube_browser]

More to the story, including the same officers involvement in a incident that got the county sued for 6 million in 1999. Not related but interesting.

http://www.timesunion.com/local/article/Saratoga-deputy-suspended-as-video-of-slapping-5880169.php

Last edited:

SirJAG

Established Member
^ 100% agree. becoming more and more frequent as well...sorry excuse for a human.

F8l Vnm

Established Member
Usually I site with law enforcement although there are obvious bad ones like this warm hearted officer but lmao at the slap to the back of the Head.

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
I like the wifes excuse,

"What my husband did and how he reacted wasn't the correct way to do it, but there were circumstances that came about beforehand," she said. "He's had a very hard year."

Well, things don't always go my way at work but I have never gone into a meeting and just started slapping people in the face for not getting me what I want.

Me:"Hey Bill, were you able to spin up 2 servers for me?"
Him: "Well, I have to go through protocol first"
Me: "**** protocol, do you have something to hide? If not just build the ****ing server"
Him: Well....;Me: SLAAAP

Blackoyote

Established Member
Yeah...I'm really looking forward to hearing about 'what wasn't caught on camera.' I don't see how anything could justify his actions...dude has no business being a LEO.

94Gt5.0

Allgo5oh
Established Member
This happened right up the road from me, there's a FB petition going to get him fired, if the PD doesn't do it themselves. Dude definitely has some issues, and needs to be off the streets With that attitude. If having a "bad year" is a wash for slapping mofos around count me in though, I'm about to have a slap-attack!

R.D.P.

Extra Sprinkles
Established Member
^ 100% agree. becoming more and more frequent as well...sorry excuse for a human.

I don't think it's becoming more frequent, their just getting busted more by video, which I love to see. Cops like that give the majority of decent cops a bad name.

TERMN8U

Established Member
I like the wifes excuse,

"What my husband did and how he reacted wasn't the correct way to do it, but there were circumstances that came about beforehand," she said. "He's had a very hard year."

Well, things don't always go my way at work but I have never gone into a meeting and just started slapping people in the face for not getting me what I want.

Me:"Hey Bill, were you able to spin up 2 servers for me?"
Him: "Well, I have to go through protocol first"
Me: "**** protocol, do you have something to hide? If not just build the ****ing server"
Him: Well....;Me: SLAAAP

Hahaha. Rotfl. I have rose days all the time!

TClark22

Established Member
honestly I was laughing my ass off at the cop. In the wrong, yes. Funny, definitely.

I burst out laughing when the camera man asked for it, Cops like I'll rip your head off and shit down your through.

HudsonFalcon

Established Member
This happened right up the road from me, there's a FB petition going to get him fired, if the PD doesn't do it themselves. Dude definitely has some issues, and needs to be off the streets With that attitude. If having a "bad year" is a wash for slapping mofos around count me in though, I'm about to have a slap-attack!

It was a Saratoga County Sheriff right? I'm in the area as well.

Posted via Topify on Android

Users who are viewing this thread