Cool modifications or just too over the top?

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
Whatever floats your boat. Sequentials seem to be more main stream these days with the 2010+ running them factory.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
It's nice the the shift knob reminds you what gear you're in.... :nonono:

HIonPSI

Established Member
I've seen some sequentials I like, but I'm still not sure how I like them on new edges. The gear shifter with the gear display isn't my cup of tea though. How can you not know what gear you're in?

FijiStudios

I Drive Slow
Established Member
It's nice the the shift knob reminds you what gear you're in.... :nonono:

The only thing I liked about the shift knob was the red font he has to go with his red gt/interior. Although I told him to go with springs instead of a damn shift knob, but then again I think he is a little bias toward imports...

The lights I like only if you have the $50 fuse to slow down the transition. I wanted to have mine look like the new gt's.

1s9v9t7

Demand It All
Established Member
Well you see the trend....
I have sequentials, love them, .. better then the 2012 factory ones. More of a flow then individuals lights.
The shift knob, well alot of people dont like it. I thinks its kinda cool. Dont know if I'd spend the cash for it, but still a neat item that sets you apart from others!

I have mine withe the slower transition. Definitely made the difference.

Last edited:

IA Shelby

Established Member
I have the sequentials and raxiom relay. I love the setup which gets compliments.

Shift knob - not my style.

04Mach1Blurr

1st GT500 M122 Eaton Mach
Established Member
I'm not particular on the sequentials on our body styles, and a definite no on the shift knob. But its your car, have fun with it

Mulldune

Established Member
the turn sigs never really bothered me,the gear shift knob looks turrible,jus turrible

jkeyz

No Standards
Established Member
well the import to cobra guys need that shift knob.. "oh shit up and to the left is first?, i thought it would be reverse"

and i would only buy that knob if 4th gear read F***in' Fast in digital

jmonday

Established Member
My buddy placed these both on his 99 gt. I don't know if I like them or not. I can't tell if I am appealing to my younger days of modifications or that these seem to be pretty slick and somewhat unique. Oppinions?

Mustang Sequential Tail Lights Kit - Splice-in (96-04) at AmericanMuscle - Free Shipping!

Mustang Digital Shift Knob - Manual at AmericanMuscle - Free Shipping!

If you are considering tail lights I wouldn't go anywhere other than meter4it.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKM2aFfTT7A&feature=youtube_gdata_player

I purchased these about 3 or 4 years ago and love them. They also have the option to do what you see in my video, link above, or you can change them to stock and also what you see on the new Mustangs with a flip of a switch.

Users who are viewing this thread