Considering On3 Performance??? Listen to this phone conversation first!

SublimeRT

'94 Slooowbraa
Established Member
I haven't bothered to read the whole thread, but if your buddy ordered one thing, and got another, and used them anyways, and got less than desirable results, and THEN pitched a bitch and tried to get his money back, I don't think he has much room to bitch. Not to mention his tone while trying to get it straightened out. He can't expect to talk to someone in a insulting manner like that and get what he wants out of them. The fact that the parts he bought were not as advertised is not even a factor anymore after he installed them anyway and used them. If the injectors not being Siemens Dekas was such a big deal he should have NOT used them and called On3 Performance back to return them as soon as possible. Not 6 months down the road with now used parts.

Your buddy sounds like a fool. You should post up his information instead of On3's. Wouldn't wanna sell him some Mustang parts and have him call me up 6 months later wanting a refund after he used them and they didn't work out for him.

Buddy17

Avid SVTP(er)
Established Member
I haven't bothered to read the whole thread

wow...just stop there. :poke:

we had never seen REAL siemens injectors or the on3's. They said on3 on them, but so did everything else, even the turbo!! How were we supposed to know they didn't add the on3 label onto real siemens injectors instead of some chinese junk???

Last edited:

rednblack94

Established Member
I haven't bothered to read the whole thread.

Your buddy sounds like a fool. You should post up his information instead of On3's. Wouldn't wanna sell him some Mustang parts and have him call me up 6 months later wanting a refund after he used them and they didn't work out for him.

Haha wow. How do you not read the whole thread and then post like you are the expert and know it all. Funny how you seem to have a separate view on the topic then just about everyone. I only changed my tone on the phone after the manner in which he dealt with me. I didnt expect him to baby me on the phone but he came out being a prick immediately. Like I said before, the manner in which he handled everything is just as bad as selling a false product. I did not realize they were knockoffs until I sat them next to real siemens injectors. Please read the whole thread before you make a claim.

Last edited:

AnthonyNoz

Established Member
i dont understand whats so difficult about providing customer service, i'll never be buying any products from this merchant.thank you o.p

firemanlightnin

Its a Hybrid
Established Member
Wtf? Glad I saw this I was telling people about them but ill definitely help spread the word to stay away.... look for my sign at mustang week that says "On3 sucks....ask me how"

SublimeRT

'94 Slooowbraa
Established Member
wow...just stop there. :poke:

we had never seen REAL siemens injectors or the on3's. They said on3 on them, but so did everything else, even the turbo!! How were we supposed to know they didn't add the on3 label onto real siemens injectors instead of some chinese junk???

Haha wow. How do you not read the whole thread and then post like you are the expert and know it all. Funny how you seem to have a separate view on the topic then just about everyone. I only changed my tone on the phone after the manner in which he dealt with me. I didnt expect him to baby me on the phone but he came out being a prick immediately. Like I said before, the manner in which he handled everything is just as bad as selling a false product. I did not realize they were knockoffs until I sat them next to real siemens injectors. Please read the whole thread before you make a claim.

We got them and they had on3 stamped on them instead of Siemens Deka, but installed anyway.

Hey, don't get pissed at me. I didn't need to read the whole thread, because I highlighted the problem in red. If you would have sent them back or called On3 before installing them or even used the forums as intended and make a post on this forum in the right section asking, "Hey are these real Siemens injectors?", we wouldn't be having this discussion right now. But the fact of the matter is you didn't, and installed questionable injectors anyways, which led to problems, and now no one is happy. On3 is at fault as well for sending you a product other than what you thought you bought, but the problems could have ended there. I'm not the only one with this viewpoint in the thread. I'm glad you think I'm an expert, but I'm not. I've learned things the hard way too.

Last edited:

rednblack94

Established Member
Hey, don't get pissed at me. I didn't need to read the whole thread, because I highlighted the problem in red. If you would have sent them back or called On3 before installing them or even used the forums as intended and make a post on this forum in the right section asking, "Hey are these real Siemens injectors?", we wouldn't be having this discussion right now. But the fact of the matter is you didn't, and installed questionable injectors anyways, which led to problems, and now no one is happy. On3 is at fault as well for sending you a product other than what you thought you bought, but the problems could have ended there. I'm not the only one with this viewpoint in the thread. I'm glad you think I'm an expert, but I'm not. I've learned things the hard way too.

Sorry, just a little frustrated with the whole situation. I do see what you are saying. I guess its a little easier to look back on the whole scenario after the fact and critique how I handled it all. I just cant believe how he didnt admit fault or that they still claim to sell these Siemens injectors when he told me on the phone they changed suppliers without putting that knowledge out to people buying their products. I am not intending to start an argument with anyone on here. Just simply want the truth for others to see.

Ry_Trapp0

Condom Model
Established Member
concur with this

vteckiller2000

Add Lightness
Established Member
Regardless of the circumstances of the conversation, you may be liable for illegal wiretapping from recording the conversation without Chad's permission. Just saying.

late edit: probably okay if your sig is accurate for Indiana, but may not be depending on the laws local to on3.

Last edited:

rednblack94

Established Member
Regardless of the circumstances of the conversation, you may be liable for illegal wiretapping from recording the conversation without Chad's permission. Just saying.

late edit: probably okay if your sig is accurate for Indiana, but may not be depending on the laws local to on3.

I took that into consideration before I posted. He is located in ohio so we are both one party of interest states.as long as ONE of the parties involved in the phone call gives consent, it is legal to record the call in both Indiana and Ohio (both parties states). My cell phone does this automatically.

Last edited:

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member

ON3 told him on the phone they were Deka, their website advertising the kit said they were Deka, and his receipt said they were Deka. Quite often shops will take a name brand product and label it as their own. I'm sure if he knew right away they were rebranded Chinese crap instead of actual Deka injectors he would've returned them. The problem started with ON3 falsely advertising and selling a product that didn't work and they should make it right. End of story.

sedanman

Established Member
Anyone defending on3 is a fool, this is blatant fraud. They are using a brand name to sell a product of a different brand. Game over end of story.

mustangmanjeff

Established Member
I lurk over at the Corral too. I read this there, here, and listened to the audio.

I've heard good things and bad things about On3; never had personal experience though.

The only question that comes to mind is:

Why were the injectors installed when it wasn't what your friend ordered/paid for???

Instead of returning an 'inferior' part, your friend threw them on the car and hoped for the best. The the car doesn't run well, so then your friend 'tries' to send the USED parts back for a FULL refund. That usually doesn't float.

With all that being said, I feel both parties on the phone (buyer and seller) could have been nicer.

Good luck with the car!

exactly very well said:beer:

notchstang92

Spoolin'
Established Member
Synerject Components - Fuel Injectors - Deka IV

I can buy Deka injectors off this site, but they aren't Siemens Deka. It seems like On3 is preying on people's ability to assume. You see the name Deka and our mind automatically puts the word Siemens in front of it. These Deka injectors obviously aren't made by Siemens, but On3 doesn't claim they are on their website. It's deliberately misleading and they worded it that way on purpose knowing eveyone would automatically think they were Siemens Deka injectors. That isn't illegal though.

However his invoice says they are Siemens Deka injectors and that I would think it's illegal since he didn't get what he was billed for. That seems to be his leg to stand on. The guy on the phone is a complete dick and I would hope people won't deal with them. Their quality and service is hit or miss if you read reviews and with this I would hope people shop elsewhere. I don't agree with On3 at all on this and would never buy from them because of it, but on their website it doesn't appear to be false advertising.

OP good luck. I think we all learned the lesson that you have to truly read all fine print and EVERY word so you know exactly what you are getting. Not all companies are reputable unfortunately.

Users who are viewing this thread