Considering On3 Performance??? Listen to this phone conversation first!

hittinboost

Established Member
siemens injectors arent top of the line, what they sold you is a Bosh Gen 2 injector. if you want top of the line look into Injector dynamics or one of the other companies that makes billet injectors. but yeah those guys are jack asses, reminds me of the hassles with HPP trying to get them to correct their mistakes
HPP or HP?

I've heard a ton of bad about HP but not so much about HPP

neatofrito1618

Established Member
I've heard few positive things about On3. I wouldn't of been as nice as the guy in the video if I they were trying to bend me over like that. False advertising is false advertising.

blksvtCOBRA714

Established Member
I've heard too many horror stories on here about on3. Sorry about your luck man, that's poor customer service all around. Glad to hear you got to the root of your problem though.

mustangmanjeff

Established Member
I to have heard nothing but bad things about them.

That being said I would stay clear of them

But that sound clip @ 1st he sounded busy and kinda rude, but @ the same time he wasnt that bad he wanted to understand what your getting @ esp when your talking about something you bought a year prior, and you said" you sent me chinese knock offs i want money back" I to would be offended, he then explained to you they are used and from a while ago he can refund you some of the money not all of your money back and explained to you he switched suppliers and they can flow bench and check them for you, and if its a bad injector give you new ones or some of the money back.
I to would lol @ you when you call a year later wanting all your money back, This is why Im not incustomer service people call and use the old customer is always right, well sorry a year later I to would charge a "restocking fee" or say sorry your out of luck it was to long ago.

Any company will charge a restocking fee or laugh @ you if your calling a year later. That being said " we kno the customer is always right" but he wasnt even rude, he explained what he can do for your and when you got rude 1st he said hes not going to argue with you.

No offense you talk to people like that in customer service I would laugh @ you if you did that to me @ my job this is why i cant stand working customer service people get snotty and rude and talking down to employees and say sarcastic comments and want you to kiss there ass.

The guy who created the "customer is always right is a moron, if that was never created and you called me like that I would laugh out @ you and say " so your calling me a year later, you wait a year later to argue about a problem and call the stuff crap and want money back, you could of been nicer about it to him yourself.

Last edited:

blsticms1

Established Member
i spent over 20 yrs in sales and parts . if i sold something that was no good i gave 100% refund . thats bull , when he sends them back he gets all his money back to .

GloomySVT

LolUMad?
Established Member
I have to say, the OP was a dick first. Why should the guy be nice to you if you were blatantly instigating an argument?

neatofrito1618

Established Member

But that sound clip @ 1st he sounded busy and kinda rude, but @ the same time he wasnt that bad he wanted to understand what your getting @ esp when your talking about something you bought a year prior, and you said" you sent me chinese knock offs i want money back" I to would be offended, he then explained to you they are used and from a while ago he can refund you some of the money not all of your money back and explained to you he switched suppliers and they can flow bench and check them for you, and if its a bad injector give you new ones or some of the money back.
I to would lol @ you when you call a year later wanting all your money back, This is why Im not incustomer service people call and use the old customer is always right, well sorry a year later I to would charge a "restocking fee" or say sorry your out of luck it was to long ago.

Any company will charge a restocking fee or laugh @ you if your calling a year later. That being said " we kno the customer is always right" but he wasnt even rude, he explained what he can do for your and when you got rude 1st he said hes not going to argue with you.

No offense you talk to people like that in customer service I would laugh @ you if you did that to me @ my job this is why i cant stand working customer service people get snotty and rude and talking down to employees and say sarcastic comments and want you to kiss there ass.

The guy who created the "customer is always right is a moron, if that was never created and you called me like that I would laugh out @ you and say " so your calling me a year later, you wait a year later to argue about a problem and call the stuff crap and want money back, you could of been nicer about it to him yourself.
...it was probably the same type of moron that doesn't realize the act of making an '@' symbol involves hitting two keys, the exact same number of keys it takes to actually spell the damn word out without looking like a 13 year old girl texting to her bff Jill.

mustangmanjeff

Established Member
i spent over 20 yrs in sales and parts . if i sold something that was no good i gave 100% refund . thats bull , when he sends them back he gets all his money back to .

Once they get the injectors they might send him full refund if they are bad like he claims, but he was coming off like he wanted to start a fight with the guy,I would personally not give him full money back cause he was rude.

I have to say, the OP was a dick first. Why should the guy be nice to you if you were blatantly instigating an argument?

exactly :beer:

...it was probably the same type of moron that doesn't realize the act of making an '@' symbol involves hitting two keys, the exact same number of keys it takes to actually spell the damn word out without looking like a 13 year old girl texting to her bff Jill.

:sleeping::sleeping::rollseyes

so... anyways

I would charge a restocking fee for that simple fact, being nice goes a long way, ive worked in customer service 10 years and dealing wit the public sucks, Im so nice when i deal with customer service being I kno what its like to have to deal with people like that, being nice goes a long way, 99.9% of companys say in fine print, 10 - 20% restocking fee and that if its outside part they are not responsible or only 30-90 days warranty, Op right off the bat said " i bought injectors from you last year" lol :poke: so who knos he started off on the wrong foot right off the bat :shrug: alot of parts companys charge restocking fees.

Again I dont see where the customer service said anything wrong, he wanted to kno what the Op was getting at with long story, he then explained if they are bad like claims over the phone send them back he can refund some money and flow bench check them or replace them with a new pair of injectors,Hes lucky they offer that, I tryed to return a car part one time to mustangs unlimited 3 months later and they said right on my invoice states a restocking fee and only 30 days return policy.were talking a year later people lol

Last edited:

IShb3w

Established Member
Hey guys, it's April. He bought the injectors in October. That was 6 months ago, as he already stated. NOT a full year. Not that it really matters, but I just wanted to point that out.

I thought the salesman was a dick when he answered the phone not to even mention the rest of the phone call. He said "On3".. and that's it. Not, On3, this is Chad, how can I help you? To say that the OP was rude first, I didn't see it. I thought he was very well mannered the entire time.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member

Completely disagree. First of all he bought them 6 months ago, not a year ago. Second, during that 6 months he waited for over 3 months for parts he also ordered from them for his build so obviously those injectors weren't being used and they knew that. He wasn't being rude on the phone he was telling them what happened and what the issue was. When he said they sent him the wrong injectors and ON3 said they didn't, he then said they were Chinese knockoffs. ON3 sold him "Siemens Deka" injectors and that's not what they were. ON3 knows this. They're cheap rebranded garbage that didn't work and they should offer a full refund.

IShb3w

Established Member
It's very simple. He ordered a certain brand, they sent him the wrong brand. Send injectors back, get correct ones. Done. Obviously On3 knows that they are screwing people and therefore want to beat around the bush on the issue. Definitely a company I would never give my business too. Thanks for the post OP.

neatofrito1618

Established Member
I have an idea for a business. Open up a jewlery shop, market CZ's as diamonds, and charge a 20% restocking fee for any potential returns.

Just might work!

Ry_Trapp0

Condom Model
Established Member
wow, i was expecting way worse than that. i was expecting hennessey levels of shit based on the posts here. i'll wait and see what actually becomes of this before i throw any stones.

19935.slow

Established Member
What I was simply getting at is a customer calling about a part that's 6 months old saying it's not working. A lot can happen in 6 months. It's the customer's word vs the business. Once you factor in their attitude, prior issues, etc, I'm 100% without though.

If they weren't sitting in the car, and even if they were, injectors don't just go bad. I'd toss a pair of ford green tops at a moving car and still use em because they are durable.

Users who are viewing this thread