Comp Stage 3 N/A cams installed

PC03GT

Established Member
It's pretty deep sounding not to loud at idle or normal driving but when you step on it it gets pretty loud. Has a slight lope at idle nothing crazy though. I can try to get a video of it.

A couple weeks, we'll go from a roll lmfao!

Gpcalero

Cuz Racecar
Established Member
Nice gains! And everyone said that they weren't worth it! 50 is a lot!

What he said I'd contact them I can't remember all the pricing exactly and I have no clue where recip is.

If you've remembered, around how much was the install for the cams? I'm trying to get an estimate of the total cost involved for installing these bump sticks.

It's pretty deep sounding not to loud at idle or normal driving but when you step on it it gets pretty loud. Has a slight lope at idle nothing crazy though. I can try to get a video of it.

+ 1 on the video clip :beer:

Black5slow

Established Member
Nice gains! And everyone said that they weren't worth it! 50 is a lot!
:rockon: I'm happy with it gonna order the CJ on Monday though

I can't remember the exact install prices for the cams alone because I had other things done while it was there. If you give them a call though they can tell you exactly. I don't have a camera but I'll try to get a cell video of idle

Black5slow

Established Member
Hey OP, did you actually feel the loss in TQ down low?
You can notice a slight loss down low yes but it's nothing crazy and once those cams kick in its all worth it. It's like a kick in the ass. Hopefully the CJ will give me a little tq back but in my opinion they are well worth it!

Black5slow

Established Member
Soo if the limiters weren't installed then you would be able to get a little more power down low correct?! Why did you choose to do limiters, is it because of your GT's pistons clearance?
They recommend installing them and I trust there knowledge on these cars so I did them.

redline5.0

Established Member
Would love to see a coyote running with no phaser limiters tuned by Shaun to see what it could do.

Ya I was doing a lot of talking with shaun about the stage 3 cams and he recommended no limiters. But I don't think I'm going to do them anymore.

KalEl370

Established Member
I just added the Cobra Jet Intake and CJ monoblade TB. Shaun tuned it remotely and it idles and runs perfect. I'd like to put it on the dyno soon but everyone is booked. The car feels awesome though and pulls hard all the way up to 7800+. Definitely feels stronger than the boss intake.

20140317_134929.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread