Comp Stage 3 N/A cams installed

M33P

Established Member
Well I got the cj set up this weekend at Revolution Automotive. Had Adam work his magic and the car ended up making 491/416. Not the magic 500 I was looking for but Adam said if it wasn't so dam hot and humid in the shop it would of Def hit 500 so I'm happy. Car pulls harder now for sure it's a definite improvement over the boss. Plus met some cool people got to take a ride in some gray convertible (which is insane!). Overall a good day and another great experience at Rev Auto won't be long till I go back i'm sure. Yes I have a dyno sheet and a pic of the cj, rev intake but I don't know how to post pics so if anyone wants to help me out.

Was actually just talking about your car with Bradlee at Rev Auto this week. And that grey coupe you rode in would be Ronnies turbo 5.0 swapped 03. Its actually for sale.

Black5slow

Established Member
Was actually just talking about your car with Bradlee at Rev Auto this week. And that grey coupe you rode in would be Ronnies turbo 5.0 swapped 03. Its actually for sale.
Sweet I'll be back soon already planning the next mod. Yeah ik it's his I just don't like saying people's names on here. I believe that car just broke another record today in the 8s!

Users who are viewing this thread