Comp Stage 3 N/A cams installed

Dizzyscure1

Established Member
Wow that's not bad at all for install. Between a ported CJ Mani and some e-85 I could see you making 510+ Throw in some FTW 535-540 ;) I'm jealous! Congrats on your numbers man!.

Yeah FTW I think should net him 25-30+rwhp out of that setup with CJ Inatke setup.

kcsvt94l

1D 10 T Error
Established Member
If Rev auto or AED wasn't like 15+ hours away. I'd think alot harder about doing cams. I'm curious though, I remember shaun a few days ago said that there was maybe an issue with the stage 3 comps creating some valve float if you rev over 7500. Did Adam give you any details regarding this ?

50 to the wheel is indeed a bad ass gain!

Black5slow

Established Member
If Rev auto or AED wasn't like 15+ hours away. I'd think alot harder about doing cams. I'm curious though, I remember shaun a few days ago said that there was maybe an issue with the stage 3 comps creating some valve float if you rev over 7500. Did Adam give you any details regarding this ?

50 to the wheel is indeed a bad ass gain!
He Dint say anything about it. I know one of the guys in the shop had the stage 3s to with no issues. So far so good with mine.

kcsvt94l

1D 10 T Error
Established Member
He Dint say anything about it. I know one of the guys in the shop had the stage 3s to with no issues. So far so good with mine.

Yeah this was something shaun had mentioned recently, which I found odd because I knew that Adam had praised the comp s3's before. I'm sure you'll be fine. Throw that CJ manifold on there(it's a bit of a tighter fit than the boss) I love mine and i'm still on the base tune until my friggin sway bar relocation brackets show up. It deff opens up and porting it wasn't too bad either.

oldbones

The blue bowtie
Established Member
Here you go
dynosheetcompcam3bossandlt.jpg

Holovacko

Established Member
That is a great price for install and nice numbers. Is the price for the tune included in that price? Also, how long did you have to leave your car there? I ask, because it's 3hr drive for me, I'll need to schedule transportation back and forth.

nordy racer

Established Member
That is a great price for install and nice numbers. Is the price for the tune included in that price? Also, how long did you have to leave your car there? I ask, because it's 3hr drive for me, I'll need to schedule transportation back and forth.

that price is off. you should contact Revauto to get the correct install pricing for the cams.

Black5slow

Established Member
Thanks man I happy with it just need a CJ now. That was just install prices the tune was 450 or 500 I can't remember exactly. My car was only there a few days. One day for install and one day dyno. I had to do same thing with transport I know how you feel there but just give them a call they are great to deal with man bend over backwards to help you out.

Pure Stock

Established Member
Solid gains above 4,500 give or take.:beer: Any concern with oil pump gears, valve springs and clutch engagement/disengagement associated with close to 7,800 rpm shifts to take advantage of the modified power curve?

Black5slow

Established Member
Solid gains above 4,500 give or take.:beer: Any concern with oil pump gears, valve springs and clutch engagement/disengagement associated with close to 7,800 rpm shifts to take advantage of the modified power curve?
Not to worried about the oil pump gears or the valve springs. we will see about the clutch went out tonight and had no issues but you never know I guess. Hopefully it will hold up till winter then ill replace it.

Scarlett5.0

Established Member
Just picked up my 2013 GT 6sd last night from Revolution Automotive. I had Camp Stage 3 Cams, 1 piece driveshaft and some lca's installed. First impressions are this is a whole different car now from idle to wot. Slight chop at idle but nothing crazy. The driveability is like STOCK but when you step on it above 3k 3500 this thing takes off. I thought about going blower or turbo when I started modding my car but im really glad I went the N/A route. Cant say enough about the guys at Rev Auto. I had a scheduling conflict and they actually drove all the way to my work in Delaware and picked my car up and brought it back to there shop! I highly recommend them. They do amazing work and Adam is the man when it comes to tuning! Car made 477/405 sae. The quest for 500 continues.

mods: JLT cai
American Racing 1 7/8 LT
Cattless x pipe
Magnaflow Competition catback
Comp Stage 3 N/A cams
1 piece alum driveshaft
lca
Boss IM

How
Does your car sound with that exhaust setup you have any vids?

Black5slow

Established Member
How
Does your car sound with that exhaust setup you have any vids?
It's pretty deep sounding not to loud at idle or normal driving but when you step on it it gets pretty loud. Has a slight lope at idle nothing crazy though. I can try to get a video of it.

Users who are viewing this thread