Comp Stage 3 N/A cams installed

Black5slow

Established Member
Just picked up my 2013 GT 6sd last night from Revolution Automotive. I had Camp Stage 3 Cams, 1 piece driveshaft and some lca's installed. First impressions are this is a whole different car now from idle to wot. Slight chop at idle but nothing crazy. The driveability is like STOCK but when you step on it above 3k 3500 this thing takes off. I thought about going blower or turbo when I started modding my car but im really glad I went the N/A route. Cant say enough about the guys at Rev Auto. I had a scheduling conflict and they actually drove all the way to my work in Delaware and picked my car up and brought it back to there shop! I highly recommend them. They do amazing work and Adam is the man when it comes to tuning! Car made 477/405 sae. The quest for 500 continues.

mods: JLT cai
American Racing 1 7/8 LT
Cattless x pipe
Magnaflow Competition catback
Comp Stage 3 N/A cams
1 piece alum driveshaft
lca
Boss IM

Black5slow

Established Member
That will be next and prob sooner than later. I had the boss sitting in my basement picked it up a while ago cheap so that went on. Tryin to hit 500 N/A.

USNjocson

CORPSMAN UP!
Established Member
I just dropped my car off this morning to get some suspension, 1 piece ds, and other goodies installed. I'm split on the n/a or f/I route but I have time I think since I'm still saving money. The new place is great and so is the customer service!

kcsvt94l

1D 10 T Error
Established Member
sick numbers! Would love to do the cams myself. That's some serious power this was on 91? 93? Out of curiosity what did they charge you to put the cams in ? any idea ??

Dizzyscure1

Established Member
Just picked up my 2013 GT 6sd last night from Revolution Automotive. I had Camp Stage 3 Cams, 1 piece driveshaft and some lca's installed. First impressions are this is a whole different car now from idle to wot. Slight chop at idle but nothing crazy. The driveability is like STOCK but when you step on it above 3k 3500 this thing takes off. I thought about going blower or turbo when I started modding my car but im really glad I went the N/A route. Cant say enough about the guys at Rev Auto. I had a scheduling conflict and they actually drove all the way to my work in Delaware and picked my car up and brought it back to there shop! I highly recommend them. They do amazing work and Adam is the man when it comes to tuning! Car made 477/405 sae. The quest for 500 continues.

mods: JLT cai
American Racing 1 7/8 LT
Cattless x pipe
Magnaflow Competition catback
Comp Stage 3 N/A cams
1 piece alum driveshaft
lca
Boss IM

Did you have a baseline dyno before the mods? Thanks! Did u do a cam tune or just keep the lope idle tune normal? Yeah I think a CJ setup would push u to 500+ rwhp. Have u raced anyone yet or track times, I inow u just got it back but had to ask! :)

Last edited:

4VFTW

Established Member
you can have the best of both worlds with a good n/a build...give your average FI car a run for its money n/a , then open the bottle valve and spank it.

Black5slow

Established Member
I just dropped my car off this morning to get some suspension, 1 piece ds, and other goodies installed. I'm split on the n/a or f/I route but I have time I think since I'm still saving money. The new place is great and so is the customer service!
Nice your gonna love it man seems everything they touch is bad ass. Like I said I'm glad I went NA something different from all the blowers and turbos out there. I DD my car also and the drive ability is amazing. Just depends on what your looking for out of your car.
sick numbers! Would love to do the cams myself. That's some serious power this was on 91? 93? Out of curiosity what did they charge you to put the cams in ? any idea ??
It was on 93. I think it was 600 or 700 for the install can't remember exact.
Did you have a baseline dyno before the mods? Thanks! Did u do a cam tune or just keep the lope idle tune normal? Yeah I think a CJ setup would push u to 500+ rwhp. Have u raced anyone yet or track times, I inow u just got it back but had to ask! :)
They tuned it before the cams and d/s it made 427/395 I believe can't remember exactly but very close to that. Yea
CJ will be soon want to hit 500. Have not raced anyone yet just drove it home and in town a bit hopefully soon though.

coolwater28

Da Beast!!!!!!
Established Member
I'm debating on going fi but threads like this keep me thinking about staying n/a and keeping my nos.

Black5slow

Established Member
It made 420/392 with LT jlt intake and stock manifold. I took the boss off because of the tq loss I hated it but now with the cams put it back on.

kcsvt94l

1D 10 T Error
Established Member
Nice your gonna love it man seems everything they touch is bad ass. Like I said I'm glad I went NA something different from all the blowers and turbos out there. I DD my car also and the drive ability is amazing. Just depends on what your looking for out of your car.

It was on 93. I think it was 600 or 700 for the install can't remember exact.

They tuned it before the cams and d/s it made 427/395 I believe can't remember exactly but very close to that. Yea
CJ will be soon want to hit 500. Have not raced anyone yet just drove it home and in town a bit hopefully soon though.

Wow that's not bad at all for install. Between a ported CJ Mani and some e-85 I could see you making 510+ Throw in some FTW 535-540 ;) I'm jealous! Congrats on your numbers man!.

Users who are viewing this thread