Comp Stage 3 N/A cams installed

Black5slow

Established Member
Well I got the cj set up this weekend at Revolution Automotive. Had Adam work his magic and the car ended up making 491/416. Not the magic 500 I was looking for but Adam said if it wasn't so dam hot and humid in the shop it would of Def hit 500 so I'm happy. Car pulls harder now for sure it's a definite improvement over the boss. Plus met some cool people got to take a ride in some gray convertible (which is insane!). Overall a good day and another great experience at Rev Auto won't be long till I go back i'm sure. Yes I have a dyno sheet and a pic of the cj, rev intake but I don't know how to post pics so if anyone wants to help me out.

69camaro...

Established Member
that's like going to the track to get a new PB and you run a 11.00 and not a 10.99 after waiting weeks to get back there to get your 10 second slip. lol

Black5slow

Established Member
that's like going to the track to get a new PB and you run a 11.00 and not a 10.99 after waiting weeks to get back there to get your 10 second slip. lol
Lol yea I guess but you cant control the weather it is what it is. Adam tried his ass off to get it there just to humid and hot. Its all good the car runs its ass off now im happy.

69camaro...

Established Member
weather is a huge buzz kill sometimes. Go back when its cooler down the road and im sure ull see the numbers you want if you even care, some dont. Sick build tho, get a video!

Black5slow

Established Member
weather is a huge buzz kill sometimes. Go back when its cooler down the road and im sure ull see the numbers you want if you even care, some dont. Sick build tho, get a video!

Thanks man appreciate it. I have a dyno video just don't know how to post it

Pure Stock

Established Member
Black5slow's Dyno Graph

Black5slow's Dyno Graph

compcams_CJ.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

nosscort

Established Member
1800+ install is a tough pill to swallow for 13.73 whp gain and 8 rwtq?? is this on pump.. get on the corn man.. 202 and Rt 1 exxon have it in stock and it's 3.39 a gallon and test in the 88%

kcsvt94l

1D 10 T Error
Established Member
respectable none the less. In cooler weather w/ e85 I could still see you putting down 515-520 and with FTW Purple 535-540. Just my .02

Black5slow

Established Member
1800+ install is a tough pill to swallow for 13.73 whp gain and 8 rwtq?? is this on pump.. get on the corn man.. 202 and Rt 1 exxon have it in stock and it's 3.39 a gallon and test in the 88%
Yeah it's on pump I live down south in smyrna de and.theres no e85 near me at all my cars a dd so driving 40 mins north for fuel is not logical for me

nosscort

Established Member
Yeah it's on pump I live down south in smyrna de and.theres no e85 near me at all my cars a dd so driving 40 mins north for fuel is not logical for me

Just sold my house and moved back up north from there. Only reason why the e85 switch lol... how's the cams sound have a YouTube link ? And you said you did delimiters for the cams?

kona12

Established Member
damm thats some serious pull, I like .wonder if cams would work with stock manifold

Deespeed99

Established Member
Well I got the cj set up this weekend at Revolution Automotive. Had Adam work his magic and the car ended up making 491/416. Not the magic 500 I was looking for but Adam said if it wasn't so dam hot and humid in the shop it would of Def hit 500 so I'm happy. Car pulls harder now for sure it's a definite improvement over the boss. Plus met some cool people got to take a ride in some gray convertible (which is insane!). Overall a good day and another great experience at Rev Auto won't be long till I go back i'm sure. Yes I have a dyno sheet and a pic of the cj, rev intake but I don't know how to post pics so if anyone wants to help me out.

It was good to meet you man! Car looked and sounded great!

PC03GT

Established Member
That thing pulls hard on the top end. I know because we raced Saturday. Almost time to tear shit up in OC!

Users who are viewing this thread