Colt State Park Cruise (Fall Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ninety5fiveoh

DHG FTW!
Established Member
+1 on this exactly what I was thinking before... CT, NH, VT has some very nice state parks and nice country winding roads with scenic views of farm land and a lot of fall coloring trees!

I propose we make it a NH, OR CT cruise.... or a somewhat more central location, with in an hour and a half ride for everyone. if possible.

THIS! I think maybe if the cruise was a little farther south, a LOT more people might go because it would be a bit more centralized and cut back on some of the driving to get to the meeting location. I will most likely go regardless, just throwing down my thoughts :beer:

FromGTtoSVT

can't believe I am still here
Established Member
if i can make a suggestion it would be mt. greylock in western MA.

I haven't been in a few years, but there are plenty of nice roads to drive down and they repaved the access road to the top of the mountain.

Department of Conservation and Recreation - It's Your Nature

I think it would be a great idea to have CSP in the spring/summer and a different place in the fall...just to change it up and encourage other people to come up.

Last edited:

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
Any spots in the mountains to park for a while like we do at CSP? Central/western mass would be nice, it's a pretty even meeting spot for everyone in NE. This sounds like a good time already!

MassDSGsvt

FORCE FED BOOST
Established Member
Like Tifosi said. "don't fix what isn't broken" I thought everything was smooth and a good location. Especially if we plan it better as in cooler month to allow a whiffle ball game, football, grills etc.. But changing location wouldn't change my mind on attending. But CSP has plenty of grass to park on.

FuturaGuy

Established Member
If you do CSP, Mt. Graylock, or a Connecticut cruise then I'm probably in. The following weekend Four Eyed Pride has its Fall Foliage tour in the White Mountains in New Hampshire and that's a "must" for me and the family.

If I can go to the September cruise, the question becomes which car to take. The all-original '72 Mustang fastback or the '79 Futura coupe with the 4.6 four-cammer.........

Last edited:

Tifosi2003GT

Established Member
Like Tifosi said. "don't fix what isn't broken" I thought everything was smooth and a good location. Especially if we plan it better as in cooler month to allow a whiffle ball game, football, grills etc.. But changing location wouldn't change my mind on attending. But CSP has plenty of grass to park on.

No matter what we decide the list of car's right now is AMAZING... :thumbsup:

List updated...

***** Btw, We have 15 Terminator's as of now coming. I have some news at the fall cruise for all you guys. I've been wanting to do a Terminator only photoshoot later this year, but after talking w/ Ed aka Lilblksnake. He had suggested waiting until next year when the Terminator turns 10 yrs old...

Ed had mentioned getting as many 03-04's together for a Photoshoot and afterwards a Dyno shootout & an article in Motorhead's Magazine calling it "Ten years of Terminating" 2003-2013 *****

Stay Tuned!!!!!!!

Last edited:

A.T

Established Member
Mine just turned 10 last month.
My buddy probably will be able to bring his Terminator also.

Tifosi2003GT

Established Member
Mine just turned 10 last month.
My buddy probably will be able to bring his Terminator also.

Mine will be 10yrs. old on January 15th of the New Year.. Crazy, and to think it has just under 12,000 miles

eh...why wait until next year. We can do a photoshoot anytime!!!

you must be patient grasshopper...Lol

Last edited:

A.T

Established Member
Mine will be 10yrs. old on January 15th of the New Year.. Crazy, and to think it has just under 12,000 miles

Damn. The previous owner bought mine with 7k in mid-late 03 and was the third owner. He then drove it every day from Plymouth to Dennisport, which is about a 1/8th mile from my house (I think 90 miles round trip) until it over heated at 91k in December 06. Now has 95,740.

Last edited:

SonicBlur2003

U.S.C.G.
Established Member
Have we lost interest in this or is everyone waiting to see what is going on when it gets closer?

Tifosi2003GT

Established Member
Have we lost interest in this or is everyone waiting to see what is going on when it gets closer?

Justin, We still have 2 months before the show..

I'm in no rush my car is coming together soooo nicely I can't even believe it!!! Going to drive the wheels off her in September!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread