Colt State Park Cruise (Fall Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tifosi2003GT

Established Member
To clarify one point. I have zero interest in you or anything you do, so to say I troll your posts is some what funny to me.

I often do not travel far off the New England section. If I clicked on your screen name trust me it was by mistake trying to get to the last post of a tread or something.

So let me be clear (as I know you are of somewhat limited capacity in the understanding department), this will be the very last communication you and I have, either directly or non directly.

I have tried at all costs to avoid contact with you in any setting (either in person or on this forum). I kindly ask you do the same.

Best of luck.

Mistake...Lmfao...GFY :lol:

Last edited:

RISaleen281

Crazy SVT Poster
Established Member
If you had 1/2 a brain you would know that Aeroforce Interceptor Gauges w/ Wideband set-up come's w/ 10 feet of wiring per gauge not including the wiring for the wideband. So the correct way of hiding and routing the wiring would be to disassemble the shifter/console bezel. The seat's unbolted for easier access under the dash. So if you call that a project :lol: (as seen in the picture you posted because you TROLL everyone of my posts....)

The last 10 visitor(s) to this page were:
188slo50 DirtaySr GOTSVT? HardHittaz00 marshall_cobra ninety5fiveoh nycarpenter RIO RED SNAKE RISaleen281 tegan

Congrats on your magazine shoot... Great accomplishment.. I mean you still live at home w/ mom at the age of 34, and you own a 2.1 kb 2v that obviously blows my car away in every catagory, but listen do me a favor tell you mom to stop yelling at you w/ the window's open... The least you can do is pick up your dirty underwear off the floor :burnout:

Again...Don't be upset your car placed 2nd to mine 3 weeks ago.. It's only a car.

e3aqupy7.jpg

One more thing Homer aka keyboard warrior if you have a problem come by my house...I'll fix it :beer:

1. You don't have to explain why your car looks like a shit box; I don't care.

2. If you would like to go off topic, I'd be glad to expose more. Would you rather end it here? I'd love to share some of your personal business/theft with our fellow forum members. Your choice!!

3. I don't care about you or your New England Tech car show trophy.

4. I'm not interested in going to your house to see your fat ass.

BTW: Anytime you want to compare bank statements...let me know.

Tifosi2003GT

Established Member
1. You don't have to explain why your car looks like a shit box; I don't care.

2. If you would like to go off topic, I'd be glad to expose more. Would you rather end it here? I'd love to share some of your personal business/theft with our fellow forum members. Your choice!!

3. I don't care about you or your New England Tech car show trophy.

4. I'm not interested in going to your house to see your fat ass.

BTW: Anytime you want to compare bank statements...let me know.

#1. I explained it already....

#2. Theft.. Buying recalled vehicle's from car lot's that failed inspection per ford..

#3. Perfect

#4. Didn't think so, btw i've lost 50pds.. getting slender

Bank statements.... :lol:

I'll make 1 statement about your car if you like this to go on.... That would make for a real ****ing interesting new thread... Keep it up :beer:

RISaleen281

Crazy SVT Poster
Established Member
I'll make 1 statement about your car if you like this to go on.... That would make for a real ****ing interesting new thread... Keep it up :beer:

Tell the guy that handed me $25,000 cash for it...I don't care. Good luck with you and your Terminator. If you want the last word here, go for it. :sleeping:

Tifosi2003GT

Established Member
Tell the guy that handed me $25,000 cash for it...I don't care. Good luck with you and your Terminator. If you want the last word here, go for it. :sleeping:

No luck needed w/ my terminator..She's done Txs tho. I guess now that you don't have your car your a big tough guy... That's ok I made you my bitch at the last car show :lol:

Good luck now that your Obama Rich, you may want to fix your teeth and Acme with the $$$....Homer

If the new owner of RISaleen281 Saleen is on this board and would like a little info he may had left out about that car, please feel free to Pm me :beer:

I'm done here :thumbsup:

Last edited:

RISaleen281

Crazy SVT Poster
Established Member
No luck needed w/ my terminator..She's done Txs tho. I guess now that you don't have your car your a big tough guy... That's ok I made you my bitch at the last car show :lol:

Good luck now that your Obama Rich, you may want to fix your teeth and Acme with the $$$....Homer

If the new owner of RISaleen281 is on this board and would like a little info he may hade left out about that car, please feel free to Pm me :beer:

I'm done here :thumbsup:

Still throwing digs...guess we're not done here. Your wife Kelly will appriciate this :rockon::lol:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited:

Tifosi2003GT

Established Member
Still throwing digs...guess we're not done here. Your wife Kelly will appriciate this :rockon::lol:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

If you ever had a girlfriend you would know every married guy has a side bank account their wive's don't know about.... Some have more cash than the rest....Homer

Feb 2012...****ing loser...Hahahaaha!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

RISaleen281

Crazy SVT Poster
Established Member
If I ever had a girlfriend...that's a good one.

Next Topic: Do you want to go down the wife/girlfriend path?

I wanted to put this to rest, but you kept going...Not good.

Last edited:

AntiHeightPunk

Established Member
Do you really still live with your mom? Sad you need to hide your money from your GF. Mine doesn't care because we still have plenty to go around at the end of the month. Doubt most normal females would care unless you are scrapping the bottom of the barrel for cash.

STAMPEDE3

SAULS BROTHER
Super Moderator
Want to continue?

Take it to SD but it ain't happening here.

And wives/SO/GF and kids stay out unless brought into it by the SO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread