Colt State Park Cruise (Fall Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tifosi2003GT

Established Member
UPDATE.. My wife just informed me that October 7th is Columbus weekend and we're going to Pennsylvania that weekend... So I moved it up to Sunday September 30th..

Note to Self as your wife before making plans... :fm:

List Updated :beer:

Postal Pimp

torque is my heroin....
Established Member
had a great time sunday, but wish i wasnt sick...maybe in fall bring football/whiffleball and GRILL!!!! hahahaha....:rockon:count me in.

My2003Mach1

Established Member
Sunday's are tough, ESP driving out 2 1/2 hrs just to get to the meeting point... We'll see..

Last edited:

Tifosi2003GT

Established Member
Sunday's are tough, ESP driving out 2 1/2 hrs just to get to the meeting point... We'll see..

2.5 trip is tough regardless on what day, I'll add you to the list and when the event gets closer just lmk... Btw John, I really would like to check out your Mach :rockon:

ninety5fiveoh

DHG FTW!
Established Member

I do agree with this. It's a little rougher on us Mon-Fri 9-5 guys who have to work on Monday. It'll be easy 6 hours of driving for me to go to this cruise which I have no problem doing if it's a beautiful day and there will obviously be great guys and sick cars there, but if my vote means anything, I'd say Saturdays would be better for me...not that I wouldn't go on Sunday, but I think Saturday might be better.

This is one of the things that pisses me off about the American Muscle show every year. It's down in PA so that means 3.5 hour drive each way from CT to go. I do it every year because it is so much fun and there are so many awesome cars, but if it was on a Saturday instead of Sunday it would be way better.

Tifosi2003GT

Established Member

I do agree with this. It's a little rougher on us Mon-Fri 9-5 guys who have to work on Monday. It'll be easy 6 hours of driving for me to go to this cruise which I have no problem doing if it's a beautiful day and there will obviously be great guys and sick cars there, but if my vote means anything, I'd say Saturdays would be better for me...not that I wouldn't go on Sunday, but I think Saturday might be better.

This is one of the things that pisses me off about the American Muscle show every year. It's down in PA so that means 3.5 hour drive each way from CT to go. I do it every year because it is so much fun and there are so many awesome cars, but if it was on a Saturday instead of Sunday it would be way better.

UNDERSTOOD UPDATE... Like I said this date isn't set in stone.. Whatever works for most people..

As of Now CRUISE/SHOW will be:

SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 29TH AND RAIN DATE SUNDAY 30TH

Last edited:

My2003Mach1

Established Member
UNDERSTOOD UPDATE... Like I said this date isn't set in stone.. Whatever works for most people..

As of Now CRUISE/SHOW will be:

SATURDAY OCTOBER 29TH AND RAIN DATE SUNDAY 30TH

Maybe the wrong month? Those are Monday and Tuesday dates. October? We are past fall for the most part here in CT that late in the season, Our fall is over and sometimes there is snow on the ground here in my neck of the woods LOL

Tifosi2003GT

Established Member
Maybe the wrong month? Those are Monday and Tuesday dates. October? We are past fall for the most part here in CT that late in the season, Our fall is over and sometimes there is snow on the ground here in my neck of the woods LOL

Lmao... September :beer:

Looks like we have some badass car's including a Raptor coming!!!!

Last edited:

FromGTtoSVT

can't believe I am still here
Established Member
i can't commit right now, but I would be interested in going

just throwing it out there, Fall is prime time for cruising in the mountains...would we want to change up the location?

Tifosi2003GT

Established Member

just throwing it out there, Fall is prime time for cruising in the mountains...would we want to change up the location?

Thats an awsome idea... Like I said earlier this thread is open for discussion and input... The date is the only think I would like to keep the same.. Location can change..

My2003Mach1

Established Member

+1 on this exactly what I was thinking before... CT, NH, VT has some very nice state parks and nice country winding roads with scenic views of farm land and a lot of fall coloring trees!

I propose we make it a NH, OR CT cruise.... or a somewhat more central location, with in an hour and a half ride for everyone. if possible.

SVT03DAL

Established Member
+1 on this exactly what I was thinking before... CT, NH, VT has some very nice state parks and nice country winding roads with scenic views of farm land and a lot of fall coloring trees!

I propose we make it a NH, OR CT cruise.... or a somewhat more central location, with in an hour and a half ride for everyone. if possible.

Hey, what happened to you Sunday?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread