Cobra R owners list part 3

Saleenrose

Established Member
I think I have added this but it did not get updated on list, 1993 R #104, 2000 R #295, both in Eagle, Idaho.

1995COBRA-R

20 Year Member
Established Member
Premium Member
95 Cobra R #86 now owned by StillIntense, Charleston SC.

You bought it in March '07 from Sargent1 (Chris, he purchased it in Oct. 2005). It came from Scott in Ohio. I think you are the fifth owner. You replaced a rear main seal. You also bought the car at an excellent price, and I guess it has about ~15K miles on it? :-D
:read:

I almost bought the car before you got it.

Robert M

800 HORSE FUN!!
Established Member
You bought it in March '07 from Sargent1 (Chris, he purchased it in Oct. 2005). It came from Scott in Ohio. I think you are the fifth owner. You replaced a rear main seal. You also bought the car at an excellent price, and I guess it has about ~15K miles on it? :-D
:read:

Doc - That paragraph sounds like you are looking into a crystal ball and seeing the past.......................Funny!! :D

R

TXPD

Rookie Racer
Established Member
hmm...I guess I have not posted here that I now own '95R #82. Although, I think most know that already.
Rob Bodle
New Bern, NC

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
Ok Guys:

All current updates have been added.

You'll notice a slight change in format to simplify future editing.

I'll try to keep pace with the additions.

:thumbsup::coolman::beer:

wheelhopper

Established Member
I don't follow these as close as some others, but, when I bought #201 (95) last year, I believe Michael Morrison had the '93 prototype.

cobra186

Stang Trader
Established Member
Ok Guys:

All current updates have been added.

You'll notice a slight change in format to simplify future editing.

I'll try to keep pace with the additions.

:thumbsup::coolman::beer:

'00 R #254 now belongs to Frank (svtaholic) in Alabama...... I bought it from MikeF and later sold it to Frank. :thumbsup:

'00 R #279 now belongs to Shannon ( owner of LateModel Resto. Supply aka 5.0 Resto) in Texas.... he also owns 95R #227 (use to belong to Terry Moenich)

Last edited:

wheelhopper

Established Member
I believe that Troy Hollant sold his '95 to VortecCobraR's brother in Virginia. Unless Troy got another '95. If he did not then that car is definitely in Virginia. New owners first name is Shane.

StillIntense

Established Member
Doc (1995Cobra-R, above), not bad, not bad at all. It actually had 18k miles after Chris did the Hot Rod Power Tour and an MCA show with it. It runs hard, had it at Roebling Road this past fall (with Chris) and yes it has a new rear main. Chris and I met through my purchasing the car from him, now great friends. Turns out that he and his family only live about a mile from me (hence the reason that I was able to jump on the car so fast). It also now has a Canton 7 quart rear sump pan as well. He and I are getting the road racing fever pretty bad (he now has a highly modded 93 Cobra by the way).

michaelm

Established Member
00R #15 Michael Mark, Winnipeg, Canada

Purchased 07/07/07
00R029.jpg

IM008347.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread