Cobra R owners list part 3

Sargent1

Established Member
The name sounds familiar. Was he the guy that had a black 95 Cobra that put a 396 stroker in it? I'll remember the sounds that car made forever!

Cobra R Man

IMSA RACE CAR
Established Member
Sargent1 said:
The name sounds familiar. Was he the guy that had a black 95 Cobra that put a 396 stroker in it? I'll remember the sounds that car made forever!

No stroker. That was Clint with the stroker in his '91 LX coupe. Todd had a Two Top '95 Cobra with a stock 5.0. Oh well, it was still fun times.

00 Cobra R

Established Member
00 "R" #214 now belongs to Mark Svoboda of Excelsior Springs Mo. as of 10/9/2005. Congrats to Mark on the purchase of his new toy!!

Mike Anderson

Jersey Vics

www.SVTregistry.com
Established Member
this is for a new '93R owner for the Registry, would anyone be able to tell me the build #? the last 6 digits of the vin are: 169227

I'll call SVT if nobody has this

--Russ

Robert M

800 HORSE FUN!!
Established Member
love snakes said:
2000 R #29 is for sale at undergroundracing.com with the plastic still on the outside.

http://undergroundracing.com/classifieds/2000 Cobra R/2000 CobraR.htm

This is the most preserved 00R that I have seen recently!, too preserved! I personally don't feel $49K is out of range for this car since others in "not as preserved" condition have been moving towards $45K recently.

Can you imagine the look on peoples faces if you pulled up the car show with the car looking like this?!?!

R

Last edited:

cobra186

Stang Trader
Established Member
To keep the list up to date...... I own '00R #36 Daryl (Texas)

This needs to be made a sticky again somehow and get the new owners from the past year added to the list. Seems like quite a few 'R's changed hands in the past year!

Users who are viewing this thread