Cobra meets Focus, and Cobra photoshoot

u1cobra

Established Member
My Cobra came home early this month from fixing some problem since last early December, and met Focus first time.
web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

After heavy snowing over Tokyo area last week.
web.jpg

web.jpg

Short road trip with Cobra on yesterday.
web.jpg

"Aqua Line" Tokyo bay bridge tunnel in the background.
web.jpg

Got new shoes.
Vredestein Ultrac Sessanta 275-40-17 and 315-35-17
web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

Last edited:

OrangeCobra2004

Established Member
Both cars look great! I use to have a svt focus was a great car but I got sick of replacing the coolant housing all the damn time. How is it living in japan?

matt87

Established Member
looks nice but think the pass rear tires is backwards. nvm, must be the type of tires makes it look that way.

Last edited:

u1cobra

Established Member
Both cars look great! I use to have a svt focus was a great car but I got sick of replacing the coolant housing all the damn time. How is it living in japan?
Thank you.:beer:
My Focus came to me only 2 months, fortunately no trouble yet.

I love the tread pattern on the cobra tires. I've never seen them before and are very unique. Car looks great as always :beer:
Vredestein is Dutch tire, designed by Giugiaro.
Cheep price in the U.S.

They both look great!

looks nice but think the pass rear tires is backwards. nvm, must be the type of tires makes it look that way.
Read this one about direction.
Vredestein Ultrac Sessanta review | Automotive Thinker - Discussing the finer points of automobiles

nice pics. svt FTW!!!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I love the rear tires. Interesting tread pattern. And as always, your Cobra looks pristine.

Strange seeing snow on the ground and then in the next photo, palm trees at the bay.

BOSS 32V

---- TermiFox ----
Established Member
Good stuff! Both cars look great! What kind of comments do you get from Japanese people on your terminator?

Last edited:

u1cobra

Established Member
I love the rear tires. Interesting tread pattern. And as always, your Cobra looks pristine.

Strange seeing snow on the ground and then in the next photo, palm trees at the bay.
Thank you Bob as always.:beer:
Yes, this tire's tread pattern is very unique, I love it.

Haha, Winter is cold over here, but my country's people loves plant palm trees.:lol:

Good stuff! Both cars look great! What kind of comments do you get from Japanese people on your terminator?
Many people saids "cool", especially about S/C, HP numbers, sound of MAC exhausts and color of DSG.

Great pics...as always! :thumbsup:

That snow went away quickly!
Thank you Tim as always.:beer:

I removed snow very hard!
But snow still remaining road shoulder.
I don't like snow but I want to drive on snow roads by SVT Focus with winter tires at next winter season.

matt87

Established Member
thanks for the link. read enough to not buy them for sure. our cars are not luxury cruisers, they are performance cars. also i now understand why the tires look backwards, and if i had them that would bug me to no end, never mind the countless folks at the cruise ins telling me my tires are backwards.

flS/R

Established Member

you could have solved this problem by using the thermostat housing from a 98 contour. The 98-99 version is superior in design than the 2000+ versions. Your leak was likely due to the o-ring retaining lip breaking.

OP both cars look good. Having the cobra next to the focus really makes the focus look like a tall car in comparison

Users who are viewing this thread