Cobra Engine Bay Pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.

COBRAGUY95

Freshly Squeezed
Established Member
I am sure... It was only about perception... Just how the guy made it sound if you read his post... As if he felt he was disregarded or blown off bout the subject... I dont know him nor have any experiences myself... It just seem to me as that... But I am sure ur rt! Thanks!

I do feel that I was disregarded and blown off about it so your preception was correct.

JayVee

REAL is Rare
Established Member
as I said then... Customer Service goes along way! If ^ would have had a better experience... There would have been no perception required or mix up... Sorry... I been doing this type of wk for over 10yrs... One persons experience goes a long way!!! OR end very short with a sour taste... But as I said... I sure he's a GREAT! guy... and offeres awesome parts and svc... Just not that day... No bashing... We are all here for one another and to get somewhere foward off one another... No matter which way u wanna c it... IMO which is worth $0 to anyone else but me...LOL!

JayVee

REAL is Rare
Established Member
NOW BACK TO THESE SWEET A$$ ENGINE BAYS U GUYS HAVE! spending BLOOD, SWEAT & TEARS!!!.......... and it shows!

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Ok,i`ll play.Nothing special.

039-2.jpg

038-1.jpg

blksvtCOBRA714

Established Member
Time to revive this thread. Here are a few recent shots of my engine bay. I'm thinking about powdercoating my valve covers redfire and powdercoating my the intercooler and radiator resorvoir wrinkle black, any input?

IMG_0285.jpg

IMG_0287.jpg

IMG_0288.jpg

94Gt5.0

Allgo5oh
Established Member
Looks great Sin ^^

Alot of nice engine bays in here!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread