Cobra Engine Bay Pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.

EBBS_03_Cobra

Never satisfied
Established Member
Got some shots before I start doing work.

IMG_0668.jpg

IMG_0673.jpg

JayVee

REAL is Rare
Established Member
where do I get one??? I searched and came up with only guys selling em in forums I dont want to sign up to...

JymBart

Established Member
where do I get one??? I searched and came up with only guys selling em in forums I dont want to sign up to...

That most likely be the only way to find one. Besides the Chrome Powdercoating, they also came in red and blue. Snow Performance stopped selling them at the end of 02 beginning of 03. You might try calling Matt Snow to see if he has any up to date info. Besides the modified one in the above post, .. I've never seen another Cobra with one.

JymBart

COBRAGUY95

Freshly Squeezed
Established Member
That most likely be the only way to find one. Besides the Chrome Powdercoating, they also came in red and blue. Snow Performance stopped selling them at the end of 02 beginning of 03. You might try calling Matt Snow to see if he has any up to date info. Besides the modified one in the above post, .. I've never seen another Cobra with one.

JymBart

Don't waste your time , I called and he wouldn't even talk to me about it. Oh well :shrug:

JymBart

Established Member
Not a Jerk!!!!!!!

WOW... somewhat jerkish...^

Jay,
I'm not trying to slam you , ........ but Matt Snow is not a jerk!! He's a first class guy, with a first class company. Perhaps he was busy with his business when that call came in, ............ and after all, as I stated in my post, ..... he stopped selling the STB back at the end of 02, .. beginning of 03. If you want one bad enough, ........ then you'll need to purchase a used one.

JymBart

JayVee

REAL is Rare
Established Member
I am sure... It was only about perception... Just how the guy made it sound if you read his post... As if he felt he was disregarded or blown off bout the subject... I dont know him nor have any experiences myself... It just seem to me as that... But I am sure ur rt! Thanks!

COBRAGUY95

Freshly Squeezed
Established Member
I just said don't waste your time . I called him and gave the lady that answered the phone messages 2 different times and told her what I was interested in and she said ( we don't make them anymore ) I told her I know that but just wanted some info if he could help out to please call me back. I guess he couldn't help out but it would have been nice for him to atleast tell me that himself. I'm not bashing the guy just saying don't waste your time that's all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread