Civil War: Movie Trailer

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
Still not sure what to expect. Will it be mainly action scenes or just following around some "family" and all the action scenes were shown on these trailers.

Will it be a small pond flick or show what truly happens to the US at the end.

Dirks9901

Paint>Vinyl
Established Member
Premium Member
Looks kinda cheesy to me. Almost low budget. However ill still watch it.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
**Heads off to do some research on A24**

Mostly indie-looking films but notable ones that I've seen are Ex Machina and Uncut Gems. There's a bunch more I've definitely heard of but haven't seen. They did that new wrestling one with Zach Efron about a family of wrestlers.

Outlaw99

Join us.
Premium Member
Ratings and comments are coming in on how galactically stupid this movie is. No story, no plot. Very dull. Dialogue is hard to follow. Doesn't cater to one side of the other and you never really are told what's going on.

Man was looking forward to this one. Guess I'll pass.

Sent from my SM-S908U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
Ratings and comments are coming in on how galactically stupid this movie is. No story, no plot. Very dull. Dialogue is hard to follow. Doesn't cater to one side of the other and you never really are told what's going on.

Man was looking forward to this one. Guess I'll pass.

Sent from my SM-S908U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

I heard they tried to make it as A-political as possible.

Problem there is how are you supposed to remove politics from a Civil War story?

Like that's the part everyone wants to speculate on, but that's basically saying the quite part out loud.

This seems more plausible:

US–Mexican conflict

According to the book, North America will remain the center of gravity for the global economic and political system for at least a few more centuries following the 21st century. However, this does not guarantee that the United States will always dominate North America. In the decades following the war, starting in the 2070s, tensions between Mexico and the United States will rise. By this time, after decades of massive immigration, many parts of the United States, especially the South West, will become predominantly ethnically, culturally, and socially Mexican.

During this period, many ethnic Mexicans living in the Southwestern United States, especially those living in the Mexican Cession, will increasingly shun assimilation into US culture, due to the fact that they will live in a predominantly Mexican region, as well as the close proximity of Mexico. These demographic changes will be irreversible. Most Mexicans in the US Southwest will identify as Mexicans rather than Americans, and their national loyalty will be to Mexico and not the United States. During this period, Mexico will experience substantial economic and population growth. By the end of the 21st century, Mexico's military and economic power will have grown tremendously, and it will be in a position to challenge the United States for dominance of North America. In addition to an insurgency by Mexican separatists, political, cultural, and military tensions between the United States and Mexico will rise, and generate into a full-blown confrontation.

An extended crisis between the United States and Mexico will ensue, one that the United States will be unable to resolve through the use of military force. Most of the world, wary of US dominance, will secretly hope for a Mexican victory, especially Poland and Brazil, but no other nation will directly interfere. Friedman's final prediction is that the conflict will continue into the 22nd century

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
I'd rather see the south and the midwest kick the crap out of DC, the rustbelt, and the west coast. I knew this effort was a fail the moment I heard they were pushing a Texas/California alliance. Stupid, and a clear effort to try to stay in the middle.

Users who are viewing this thread