Chicago to employ camera's to ticket loud mufflers

2003RedfireVert

Male and Female He created them.
Established Member
I’m ready for them to mandate some sort of catalytic converter to the guns that are allowed to reduce emissions from a firearm. It’s coming…

SHIFTYBUSINESS

Established Member
These commies are off the scale on stupidity. How about addressing the negative health effects of random bullets being sprayed everywhere and people being murdered all over that shithole.
Don't forget the mountains of drugs killing people!

01yellercobra

Established Member
I remember that.. wasn’t it a kommiefornia state trooper that got him too? I recall the trooper seemed like a self-righteous smug prick, was gleefully telling the guy how much this shit was going to cost him.. whole time the guy was trying to tell him the car was stock etc..
I remember that story. Apparently the same thing happened a Charger owner around the same time.

I remember seeing videos in the past where some stock cars were too loud from the factory. And that was through the mufflers.

IA Shelby

Established Member
Flame suit on… I stay in downtown Chicago on the michigan mile on a regular basis For business. The tall buildings just amplify everything. It gets so F’ing loud it is hard to sleep. I am talking from 10:00 PM - 3:00 AM in the morning,

I don’t support ticketing from before 10:00 PM. You guys also have to realize this isn’t’ t just a loud exhaust. This is guys doing downtown street takeovers (donuts and bleach filled burnouts for several minutes at a time”.

I wish the cops would nightstick their %$#. Coming from a guy that has had several loud cars.

q6543

Established Member
What started the ticketing for it was these damn bmw and Audis and st’s with pop and crackle tunes.

They immediately started putting ordinances on the books.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
What started the ticketing for it was these damn bmw and Audis and st’s with pop and crackle tunes.

They immediately started putting ordinances on the books.
My neighbors kid has BMW like that, and he does it on purpose in front of my house because he knows I have a Cobra. It was great early this year when he windowed his block after screwing with the tune.

TerminatoRS

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
If Chicago wants to create another fundraiser for itself, how about adding a hefty toll to get out of the Chicago area. Keep some of the FIBs on their side of the border instead of invading my state every Friday afternoon. Although I do admit to taking a lot of pleasure in seeing them pulled over along I-94. That 90mph in a 55 crap doesn't fly around here.

My neighbors kid has BMW like that, and he does it on purpose in front of my house because he knows I have a Cobra. It was great early this year when he windowed his block after screwing with the tune.
Ugh... We've got one or two around here like that. They literally drive up and down the main drag four hours in second or third gear stepping into the throttle and letting out of it. I cannot wait until they blow up.

JPKII

Established Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I’m ready for them to mandate some sort of catalytic converter to the guns that are allowed to reduce emissions from a firearm. It’s coming…

Thats a great idea. Let's market suppressors as emissions reducers. Then every white suburban karen will be out protesting to make suppressors great again.

Poof. I finally get to buy a suppressor, or, sorry an emissions reducing device. :p:p:p

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
Thats a great idea. Let's market suppressors as emissions reducers. Then every white suburban karen will be out protesting to make suppressors great again.

Poof. I finally get to buy a suppressor, or, sorry an emissions reducing device. :p:p:p
its for suppressing emissions, duh

Users who are viewing this thread