Chicago SVTs and St.Louis SVTs look in here!!!

missouri_guy197

Established Member
I might be game...too bad there isn't a nice track halfway between here and Chicago...and I'm guessing that a Friday night bracket night at Gateway would be out of the question for the Chicago guys...I know that there have been several clubs that have been out at Gateway on Friday nights and they give them their own class to run in for the brackets...that would be a good setup but I doubt most of the Chicago guys wouldn't be able to make it down for that...I wonder if they do that sort of thing on Saturdays for the brackets? Might be something to look into?

03CobraRed

Established Member
41 would probably let us prep the track and I have run many low low 12 second passes there and they havent even looked twice at my car. Their tech looks at the car and sees if it is leaking anything and your good to go.

adam

Established Member
St Louis versus Chicago

This should be good.

The Cubs have been losing for what a 100 years, at least Chicago is used to defeat, and it might not be so hard to take.

It will be a lone losing drive home!!!!

03mineralg

Established Member
Originally posted by hj16
Okay, Route 66 is out of the question. $10,000+ for a Sat/Sun :xpl:

Other choices are:

Cordova http://www.cordovadrag.com/
US41 http://www.dragnbreath.com/US41Dragway/index.html

US41 is looking like the most plausible of the two, but we'll see. I dont know how many people would want to have this at a trak like 41.
Why not? As long as you dont have a 57 chevy throwing body panels at you from the other lane you should be just fine!!!!:rollseyes

BLK_03

Established Member
The Cubs have been losing for what a 100 years, at least Chicago is used to defeat, and it might not be so hard to take.

OOOUUUUCCCCHHHHH!!!!:lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm in just for that. Adam, you'll need the backup after that statement.

Me and my useless ass warranty are gonna represent :rollseyes

Should have some mods and pissed on my warranty by then...

Rwick7

Established Member
Hey Kenny...Real men don't need cages :)

F1 vs. F1

Our cars will be identical by then...but with my superior driving skills it won't be close :beer:

I'm gonna make you look worse than Steve Bartman :)

03mineralg

Established Member
Originally posted by StlBlack03
Hey Kenny...Real men don't need cages :)

F1 vs. F1

Our cars will be identical by then...but with my superior driving skills it won't be close :beer:

I'm gonna make you look worse than Steve Bartman :)
Not everyone out here is a wait till next year scrubb fan!Steve Bartman is my hero!! And were not all used to losing, we still have the Bears :dw:

BAKNBLU

Established Member
F1 vs. F1

Oh Randy. You have no clue what your in for. I don't need any driving skills. Things are changing right in front of you....

Fastford

Established Member
I got your Valves:bowdown:

I am going to give out KB whippins this spring with the top down... dont let Father time Summers fool you:lol: His ways are as old as he is.

Good luck with your whole situation.

JAson

The real Procharger poster boy!! Dont you forget it.

Users who are viewing this thread