Check out this monster 4V build...

JRS BLOWN SNAKE

Proud MACA Member
Established Member
I didnt make it up to the shop yesterday but I heard they made 1230 rwhp! Not bad for a little 324 ci mod motor and a salad shooter..:burnout:

NICE. Right where you guys said it would be..... Very cool, but I'm not sold that 200 lbs less weight will make up for 600 more hp on a turbo car ! :banana::burnout:

Gonna be very interesting to watch this class, this season !!

Is this weekends event in Georgia televised, or internet broadcast? Man, I'd love to be there. I'm gettin' itchy !!! :cuss:

Derek@Amazon

RTCTTFMF!!!
Established Member
NICE. Right where you guys said it would be..... Very cool, but I'm not sold that 200 lbs less weight will make up for 600 more hp on a turbo car ! :banana::burnout:

Is this weekends event in Georgia televised, or internet broadcast? Man, I'd love to be there. I'm gettin' itchy !!! :cuss:

you and me both man... lynch is down there testing today for another race and went 4.15@187

JRS BLOWN SNAKE

Proud MACA Member
Established Member
That's FAST !!!!!! And I thought 5.60 at 126.XX was fun when I did that.. lol......

That's gotta be like a 1.0X 60 ft. Mine felt like someone jumped up and kicked me in the chest with both feet when I launched. His must feel like a Mack truck ran him over !!!

Hissssnsvt

Proud MACA Member
Established Member

Haha, yeah, the turbo combos SHOULD have the advantage in the class this year, we shall see. Dave guessstimated Andy's car would be just over 1400 rwhp thru a manual tranny. :uh oh: It was so loud on the dyno last night that Jason could hear it 1/2 mile down the road at his shop and drove up to see what was going on, lol!

I just read on the bullet that the live feed that was planned for the GA race is not going to happen now...bummer.

Derek@Amazon

RTCTTFMF!!!
Established Member
That's FAST !!!!!! And I thought 5.60 at 126.XX was fun when I did that.. lol......

That's gotta be like a 1.0X 60 ft. Mine felt like someone jumped up and kicked me in the chest with both feet when I launched. His must feel like a Mack truck ran him over !!!

they really dont look like they are leaving that hard but i know they do. when bob leaves it looks like its shot out of a cannon. and its only going a 1.16 on the bars

Hissssnsvt

Proud MACA Member
Established Member
Wow, Wolfe goes 4.38@180 then Fiscus goes [email protected] this in testing! Outlaw DR is going to be nuts.

Found of a pic of Andy's car...no word if he made another test pass today.

IMG_7003.jpg

JRS BLOWN SNAKE

Proud MACA Member
Established Member
Wow, Wolfe goes 4.38@180 then Fiscus goes [email protected] this in testing! Outlaw DR is going to be nuts.

Found of a pic of Andy's car...no word if he made another test pass today.

IMG_7003.jpg

FAP.................FAP..............FAP......FAP......FAP....FAP....FAP..FAP..FAP.FAP.FAP.FAP.FAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAP... UHMMMMM.. SORRY.. COULDN'T HELP IT.. CARRY ON !!!! :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread