cheap and simple

White Whine

Resident Jabberwalkie
Established Member
rphinney said:
I will be ther the 5th of August for sure, hopefully the ET streets for the vette will be here by then!
Aug 5th eh...let me see what I can do...

*got Friday August 5th off half day, so I can head down anytime after noon. My friends are being punks though and are saying they cant afford 15 bucks...wtf? None of my friends give two craps about cars, I'm the only enthusiast, so I may end up rollin solo. thats no fun.

Last edited:

White Whine

Resident Jabberwalkie
Established Member
FordFanStan said:
Hey WW, I might just meet you up there, Ill try to get my mods on before that, but we'll see how it goes.... late Stan
thatd be cool! Hope to see a few Ls out there!

rphinney

Established Member
I will be there for sure, I am all stock though and have only been down the track twice in it, not to mention, my cousin is going to be driving the L as I will be trying to maximize runs in the vette, I am trying to get a good number stock for the L and trying to fight off the mod bug! Last Friday I was the only L. Sounds like you wont be alone regardless WW.

Last edited:

White Whine

Resident Jabberwalkie
Established Member
cool, this will be my first time to any track in my life. I'm pretty excited, hope I dont suck it up too bad! is it really just 20 to run and 15 to watch?

I'D WIN

Established Member
I dont remember what it cost, I swear its different everytime I go. I think its only $15 to run and $5 to watch.

FordFanStan

Established Member
xxunleadedxx might come there and act gay like he always does.... he might drive there in his hotrod saturn.... haha late Stan

Last edited:

FordFanStan

Established Member
if your gas mileage sucks and you havent put on your limiting straps then you should prolly upgrade to some stainlees steel fuel injected bumper bolts, mobil 1 synthetic blinker fluid, and some comp cams beehive piston return springs... that should limit your travel and get you better gas mileage on your 2006 Prerunnered L........ late Stan

mad mike

Im from the streets
Established Member
White Whine said:
cool, this will be my first time to any track in my life. I'm pretty excited, hope I dont suck it up too bad! is it really just 20 to run and 15 to watch?
Im driving rphinney L, and its my first time on the track as well. :banana: Damb, i'm either lucky or he's insane. It will be alot of fun, so I hope I see you out thier.

Users who are viewing this thread