CFM Performance Baffled Billet Valve Cover Breather

Hector@CFM

Great time to grab a CFM Performance valve cover breather and save 10%! Head over to www.ValveCoverBreathers.com and use code MEMORIAL16.

Hope everyone has a good and safe Memorial Day weekend!

CFM_Memorial%20DAY_2016.jpg

tvspower

Established Member
Gee I always seem to buy before sales come on... But I hate waiting .. Anyways I have your valve cover breather and love it... No oil residue Looks great .

Last edited:

Hector@CFM

Gee I always seem to buy before sales come on... But I hate waiting .. Anyways I have your valve cover breather and love it... No oil residue Looks great .

I can sympathize as it happens to me too. lol Thanks for the feedback and glad to hear you're happy with the product!

little-dw

Established Member
I have been looking for this thread for a while now (search isn't working) and it finally surfaced. I will be looking to buy one around July 4th. *crossing fingers for a July 4th discount as there was last year :D*

DaBigBone

Established Member
Same boat... Want to pull the trigger but I'm patient enough to see if theres a sale in the works :)

djniknala

Established Member
Just bought mine today with the discount! I still remember riding past your guys shop on the way to school when you guys were off of North St. That was 20 years ago I guess. Thanks for the discount.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hector@CFM

Just bought mine today with the discount! I still remember riding past your guys shop on the way to school when you guys were off of North St. That was 20 years ago I guess. Thanks for the discount.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow, yea it has been a little while! We've moved twice since but we're not too far away. We're now near Big Tree Park off of Ronald Reagan. Great to hear from you and thanks for the continued support.

Users who are viewing this thread