CFM Performance Baffled Billet Valve Cover Breather

Hector@CFM

Here's some good reading material on how crankcase ventilation works and why it is important for your high performance engine: http://www.shophemi.com/images/media/p-2273-arrington_ccv_bible.pdf

Our valve cover breather perform a completely different role from a catch can / oil separator and plays a large role in proper crankcase ventilation. We highly recommend running BOTH on all applications because they serve different purposes.

If you've disabled your PCV system to aid in venting the crankcase, YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG!

Hector@CFM

We would like to wish everyone a happy and safe 4th of July and many thanks for your support!

Save 15% on all CFM Performance manufactured products including our popular breathers this weekend! Click on the image below for details on our 4th of July sale.

If you have not subscribed to our newsletter now would be a good time so you don't miss out on the latest news, product releases and sales from CFM Performance. Look for the subscription link at the bottom of the page after you click on the image.

SDBs13GT500

Established Member
So in March 2015 I purchased part number 1-1010-FB. The description of the part at the time of purchase was "CFM 4.6/5.0/5.4/5.8L Baffled Billet Valve Cover Breather Kit for 1986-2004 Mustang GT/Cobra & 2007-2014 GT500 (Flat Black)" As I am looking now there is a different part number for the Shelby GT500s. Is the part I have going to work properly? I have not installed on my vehicle because I am currently deployed. If this is now the wrong part will you be willing to allow for an exchange. The new part number associated with my vehicle is now 01-0102-FB. I would also ask what is the difference in the two parts?

Hector@CFM

There's nothing to worry about. We have simply restructured the part numbering system to accommodate the growth of applications for the product.

MovingZen

And I'm on my way!
Established Member
Thanks for the order! Sweet looking GT500. Please post a pic after installation.

Looks pretty good in there!

20150716_121149_zpssxvocuc9.jpg

C0bra99

Established Member
We would like to wish everyone a happy and safe 4th of July and many thanks for your support!

Save 15% on all CFM Performance manufactured products including our popular breathers this weekend! Click on the image below for details on our 4th of July sale.

If you have not subscribed to our newsletter now would be a good time so you don't miss out on the latest news, product releases and sales from CFM Performance. Look for the subscription link at the bottom of the page after you click on the image.

Is this still applicable? I was on holidays and when I enter the discount it don't do anything.

Hector@CFM

C0bra99 said:
Is this still applicable? I was on holidays and when I enter the discount it don't do anything.

Unfortunately, it has expired but I found out our THANKYOU3 for 10% off is still good until tomorrow.

paluka21

Established Member
I had one on the car for a week, took it off because some vendor said it wasn't good for the car. Good to know I like the way it looked anyways lol

That vendor is either trying to sell you their products or don't know what they're talking about. This breather complete with check valve should work great, especially when accompanied by an oil separator on the drivers side.

got_h8rs?

Established Member
That vendor is either trying to sell you their products or don't know what they're talking about. This breather complete with check valve should work great, especially when accompanied by an oil separator on the drivers side.

Ok sounds great!! I have the bobs oil separators on both sides already they are really nice.

Hector@CFM

I had one on the car for a week, took it off because some vendor said it wasn't good for the car. Good to know I like the way it looked anyways lol

That vendor needs to do some research before giving incorrect advice. Our breather is the ONLY one on the market that is MAF friendly and also the only one with a baffle. You should definitely put it back on and please take a pic while you're at it! :thumbsup:

got_h8rs?

Established Member
That vendor needs to do some research before giving incorrect advice. Our breather is the ONLY one on the market that is MAF friendly and also the only one with a baffle. You should definitely put it back on and please take a pic while you're at it! :thumbsup:

Will do :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread