Central IA meet 9-21-07?

03snkvert

Established Member
I just came in from washing the wifes Explorer and was going to wash the Cobra after but it is so hotand sunny that the soap was just drying to quick, so I don't think I will wash it until tomorrow night. It got pretty dirty and then me and the wife decided to take the car to ledges state park yesterday and got a few bug guts on it.

Man ames is a hard place to figure out. Me and the wife were driving around up there because we were going to stop at the mall but I couldn't remeber how to get there.

We should Def. meet up again. Even if it gets cold out maybe we could all just meet up and go to dinner somewhere with the wives, or girlfriends etc. My wife wanted to come out but she had already made plans and didn't want to break them, in hindsight I should have stopped her cause she spent like a $100 at the craft show she went to.

gofastl

Life's a garden- Dig It!
Established Member
Mall is right on grand ave which is 69 north on the left hand side, just to let you know. Forgot to tell you guys there is a big car cruise and car show on october 6 and 7. Been there a few times and it was a good turn out. Its called cruise to the woods. Website is http://www.wccruisers.com/cruisetothewoods.html

zeus201

Established Member
sonicblue70 said:
I just came in from washing the wifes Explorer and was going to wash the Cobra after but it is so hotand sunny that the soap was just drying to quick, so I don't think I will wash it until tomorrow night. It got pretty dirty and then me and the wife decided to take the car to ledges state park yesterday and got a few bug guts on it.

Man ames is a hard place to figure out. Me and the wife were driving around up there because we were going to stop at the mall but I couldn't remeber how to get there.

We should Def. meet up again. Even if it gets cold out maybe we could all just meet up and go to dinner somewhere with the wives, or girlfriends etc. My wife wanted to come out but she had already made plans and didn't want to break them, in hindsight I should have stopped her cause she spent like a $100 at the craft show she went to.

Ames isn't that hard to navigate :)

zeus201

Established Member
gofastl said:
Mall is right on grand ave which is 69 north on the left hand side, just to let you know. Forgot to tell you guys there is a big car cruise and car show on october 6 and 7. Been there a few times and it was a good turn out. Its called cruise to the woods. Website is http://www.wccruisers.com/cruisetothewoods.html

Lot of cool cars, might be something to do if there would be interest.

03snkvert

Established Member
I will have to see if I have anything going on that weekend.

Yeah I knew the mall was right around there. We looked for a few minutes and then got caught by a train, and after that decided to just head back to Altoona.
It was a nice drive all the way up to Boone and back with the top down. Only downfall is somehow I caught a cold.

Skrapmetal

Established Member
I'm on call for work that weekend and can't go out of town... so I wont be able to make that.

gofastl

Life's a garden- Dig It!
Established Member
Well Iam throwing idears out there. Iam open to about anything

Skrapmetal

Established Member
Don't have to hold out on my part. I'm on call two weeks of every month, so it's hard to work around sometimes.

1stCobra

"Get Furious"
Established Member
sorry I didn't get back sooner guys... Alt went out of the car.... and had to rebuild it other than, buying new... I'll try to make the next meet.... Sorry again....

03snkvert

Established Member
Thats ok.. We figured you weren't coming after nobody heard from you, we are going to try and meet up again sometime just not sure when.

Corey

03snkvert

Established Member
Wed night the Mustang Club of Central Iowa are having there cruise night at the Sugar Shack in Altoona and me and the wife were going to head up there for a little bit. Anyone want to meet up there? Just let me know!

Users who are viewing this thread