Celebrities that are likely bad in bed

CV355

_
Established Member
Worst part is, some dude married her. We all have a price. I'd probably do it for all that $ too. I would be drinking a lot

I suppose we do have a price. Hell, for $1000 I'd eat the cheese stuck to the side of the garbage can in the break room at work.

But, some things are priceless. Amy Schumer is one of them. You could not name a price for which I could make physical contact with that food blister.

PaxtonShelby

iamdrab
Established Member
Jennifer Aniston all day, everyday and twice on Sunday...Though I doubt she's a freak between the sheets, no problem, I don't mind putting in the work :D

JA is at the top of my list. And I will continue to think she knows how to get the job done.

Kate Upton is probably a dead lay.

If that’s the case then you’re doing it wrong.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
JA is at the top of my list. And I will continue to think she knows how to get the job done.

If that’s the case then you’re doing it wrong.

I am just saying a girl like JA isn’t going that extra mile like a freak would. I wouldn’t expect a classy lady like her to give a rim job.

dannydarko11

Yeah...no, I know
Established Member
Except she has terrible ugly boy hair.

No bigger turn off than a woman with short hair

Katy Perry lookin like Kratos son from God of War lol

kratos.jpg

Scarlett Johansson looks like she can suck a Ghost out of Shell tho :D

scott_0

Established Member
I could see Jennifer Lawrence being awful in bed, I'd imagine she gives it 100% but I see boring lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

TK1299

Meh
Established Member
Premium Member
Jennifer Aniston all day, everyday and twice on Sunday...Though I doubt she's a freak between the sheets, no problem, I don't mind putting in the work :D

I can tell you she can be quite the firecracker in the sack. I should never have left her for the Olsen Twins, talk about a lame lay.

Aaaaand I'm back to reality

Users who are viewing this thread