Celebrities that are likely bad in bed

Smooth

Well Seasoned
Established Member
To the millisecond, takes a good 15 seconds to get the titties in the right rhythm, another 30 seconds to enjoy, 8.75 seconds to realize what’s going down, and 6.25 seconds to let the batter settle.
I'm not so good at the maths so, I'll take yer word for it.

earl lee

Established Member
Halle Berry, rumors are she only does missionary and does not give head. I believe it, considering how many husbands she has had. Fine doesn't compensate for boring sex.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
Halle Berry, rumors are she only does missionary and does not give head. I believe it, considering how many husbands she has had. Fine doesn't compensate for boring sex.

reminds of that thing about Taylor Swift - 721 songs about breakups, 0 songs about blow jobs...just sayin

Smooth

Well Seasoned
Established Member
I was gonna say: While I'm sure the crazy is strong, I'm guessing that she fits the thread title. I'd still like the opportunity to give her the best almost minute of my life.

gettyimages-614542332.jpg

Never_Enough

Established Member
**** marrying someone like that. Bad lay/don't give a bj? Goodbye

Never_Enough

Established Member
I seem to now have a thing for adult Sara Gilbert. I know she's gay, but I'd still hit it.

Users who are viewing this thread