CCW Wheels Installed

2003 Silver

Banned
mj8 said:
How do you like those PS2s?

Unfortuantely, here in PA, winter is in full swing and I don't have the car out much... so I probably won't have an answer on the tire until Spring. In the limited time I've had them they seem to grip pretty well... that being said, cold roads increase wheelhop.

Jpjr

Established Member
1268Melberger said:
Unfortuantely, here in PA, winter is in full swing and I don't have the car out much... so I probably won't have an answer on the tire until Spring. In the limited time I've had them they seem to grip pretty well... that being said, cold roads increase wheelhop.

I think thier best attribute is their ability to stick in rain or shine. Great tires, hopefully they will go on sale soon :)

Have you thought about dynamat for your floor?

2003 Silver

Banned
Jpjr said:
I think thier best attribute is their ability to stick in rain or shine. Great tires, hopefully they will go on sale soon :)

Have you thought about dynamat for your floor?

What purpose for the dynamat?? I have used fatmat beneath my rear seat and in my entire trunk compartment to try and quite the exhaust drone....worked somewhat.

Good luck on THOSE tires going on sale....if you find that they do, let me know and I will stock up on them! LOL!!

2003 Silver

Banned
03silvr10thvert said:
Placed my order tonight!! Got my year end bonus today so I ordered as soon as I got home. 2-3 weeks and I'll be on a roll!!

Sweet, I know the feeling....you are pumped!! Two weeks can't come soon enough!!! CONGRATS...they are even better in person! What size/brand tire did you roll with?? :rockon:

ScottinSSMD

gotta 996TT too!
Established Member
275 & 315 ps2s. 18x9.5 front, 18x11 out back. I'm currently in discussions with a few of our MACA club memebers trying to get the perfect drop for myself. I am leaning towards Eibach, but a couple of the guys have steeda and feel they ride close to stock. I'm not really into running at the track but love every chance I get to go with the guys. I just don't have the time to get really in to it like these guys. So my use is more street than anything. What made you go with the Eibach pro kit?

Where in PA are you? We have a 'club' down here that has up to 56 members and they come from PA, DE, VA and obviously MD. Quite a few hard core gear heads that I'm learning alot from, and a few of us that just ride and hang and have fun.

Check out our section below. There's all sorts of events already planned for the year. Track days, dyno days, mod days, family fun days. Of course, you'll have to paint your car a different color than mine so we don't get confused. Na, kidding. Great group if you can swing it.

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=219

Last edited:

2003 Silver

Banned
03silvr10thvert said:
275 & 315 ps2s. 18x9.5 front, 18x11 out back. I'm currently in discussions with a few of our MACA club memebers trying to get the perfect drop for myself. I am leaning towards Eibach, but a couple of the guys have steeda and feel they ride close to stock. I'm not really into running at the track but love every chance I get to go with the guys. I just don't have the time to get really in to it like these guys. So my use is more street than anything. What made you go with the Eibach pro kit?

Where in PA are you? We have a 'club' down here that has up to 56 members and they come from PA, DE, VA and obviously MD. Quite a few hard core gear heads that I'm learning alot from, and a few of us that just ride and hang and have fun.

Check out our section below. There's all sorts of events already planned for the year. Track days, dyno days, mod days, family fun days. Of course, you'll have to paint your car a different color than mine so we don't get confused. Na, kidding. Great group if you can swing it.

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=219

Ha! Ha! NOT a chance.....

To be honest....I choose Eibach when I first got the car. Bought Enkei wheels from a local performance shop and Eibach had sales literature that featured Mustangs. Did a little research and decided to go with them. H&R has some really good springs as well. I am from Northeast PA....West Pittston...up by Wilkes-Barre.

p.s. I am not a track guy either....pretty much a weekend cruiser! :beer:

Snakebite2k3

Pray For The Dead To Rise
Established Member
Hello guys I am selling four 17x9 mach 1 chrome rims with 275/40/17
Kumho tires for $750 with free U.P.S ground shipping. The tires are not
That good anymore but the rims a very good had them for about 6 months
On my 00 mustang gt and I now have an 03 cobra but I need to sell these
So I can use the money for cobra mods. Thanks!! Best way of reaching me
Is at my work in Chicago 1773-890-8938 my name is Joel. picture of the rims. http://i6.ebayimg.com/03/i/03/3e/76/1a_12_sb.JPG
Email is [email protected]

Last edited:

astig00

The MONEY PIT!!
Established Member
Snakebite2k5 said:
Hello guys I am selling four 17x9 mach 1 chrome rims with 275/40/17
Kumho tires for $750 with free U.P.S ground shipping. The tires are not
That good anymore but the rims a very good had them for about 6 months
On my 00 mustang gt and I now have an 03 cobra but I need to sell these
So I can use the money for cobra mods. Thanks!! Best way of reaching me
Is at my work in Chicago 1773-890-8938 my name is Joel. picture of the rims. http://i6.ebayimg.com/03/i/03/3e/76/1a_12_sb.JPG
Email is [email protected]

For sale forum would be alot better instead of jacking somebody's thread.

ScottinSSMD

gotta 996TT too!
Established Member
Yes, they are very sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pics will come over the weekend. Night pix aren't so good in the garage.

Users who are viewing this thread