CCW Wheels Installed

2003 Silver

Banned

Jpjr

Established Member
very unique look!!

you running spacers, btw? that's a fat wheel... not to mention some grade A rubber... super expensive :)

Black'03GT

Established Member
Sure Mick, now you post pics on the site. With dail-up, I had to wait so long for your email to open with all the attached pics you sent me. The wheels look great! I hope I see them in person someday.

2003 Silver

Banned
Black'03GT said:
Sure Mick, now you post pics on the site. With dail-up, I had to wait so long for your email to open with all the attached pics you sent me. The wheels look great! I hope I see them in person someday.

Yeah...I finally figured it out! Joined Digistash...e-carded the pics to myself via e-mail and copy/attach each picture's address (probably an easier way to do it, but it worked).

2003 Silver

Banned
Jpjr said:
very unique look!!

you running spacers, btw? that's a fat wheel... not to mention some grade A rubber... super expensive :)

No spacers needed and the 6.75 offset keeps them in line with the wheelwell lips. Yeah, I don't look forward to buying tires once these wear out! LOL!!

blk04cobra1

1000rwhp coming soon
Established Member
is that with the stock drop? or do you have some springs? i am looking at those also, but with my H&R's, I was wondering if they would rub?

Users who are viewing this thread