CCW Wheels Installed

Jserksvt

Established Member
Awesome! I'm looking at those ssame exact wheels for my black cobra. I also would like to know if yours is lowered and if there might be a rubbing problem?

2003 Silver

Banned
blk04cobra1 said:
is that with the stock drop? or do you have some springs? i am looking at those also, but with my H&R's, I was wondering if they would rub?

Eibach pro-kit.....

2003 Silver

Banned
Jserksvt said:
Awesome! I'm looking at those ssame exact wheels for my black cobra. I also would like to know if yours is lowered and if there might be a rubbing problem?

Eibach pro-kit....no rubbing at all!

BigBeez03

MASH PAST >
Established Member
Sweet ride, these CCWs are really growing on me! The black insert w/chrome lip is money! The tail lights, rear bumper fascia and black top pulls it all together. Nice scheme bro

2003 Silver

Banned
BigBeez03 said:
Sweet ride, these CCWs are really growing on me! The black insert w/chrome lip is money! The tail lights, rear bumper fascia and black top pulls it all together. Nice scheme bro

Thanks....that's what I was working for, wanted to tie in the black roof.

2003 Silver

Banned
sweet10th said:
Looks ok.
Im an SSR guy myself.

I like SSR's as well...had them ordered in Satin, and when they did not come in on time I decided to look elsewhere and this is what I ended on.

2003 Silver

Banned
rACeRs said:
Looking good man. Very nice!!!

Thanks for your advice on the backspacing! I may have a Bassani catted x available by weekend if you are still in the market for a catted x......Probably has 40 miles on it.

2003 Silver

Banned
blk04cobra1 said:
i might be interested in the catted X...depends on why you're getting rid of it though :shrug:

I am trying to find the right setup that will provide a nice tone and the lowest amount of interior drone. I have had Stingers, Magnaflow c/b (still have) and catted x (just sold) and just bought a Bassani c/b and catted x and am looking to sell the x now and maybe the c/b. I have a Steeda c/b and Mrt catted h coming this week (thinking that will be my best bet, based on what others have experienced). The x is currently on my car and will be removed on Friday...it has @ 40 miles on it...tops.

As you can tell.....I have become addicted to finding the right setup! LOL!! Racers has first shot at it and if he passes you are up (if interested).

Mick

Users who are viewing this thread