catted x

which catted x?

• Total voters

I-CAN-STANG

cut em' off at the knees
Established Member
Sailing2Smth said:
ALL-

I have heard I CAN STANG aka Marlon's car in person and he is the reason why I ordered the magnaflow catted x pipe with my Borla Stingers.

BUT - the MRT H pipe does sound good as well and I think that it comes down to personal preference, IMHO.

Thanks Tony!

I need to get you guys a better sound clip! Truthfully, the Magnaflow X pipe sounds better with the Stingers IMHO. The Bassani sounds deeper at cruising speeds only because it's a chambered x pipe design. I have heard both setups up close and in person. Trust me, once you compare both midpipes with the Stingers at WOT.....Well, there is no comparison. The Magnaflow X pipe sounds better all-around.

03dsgsnake

Established Member
bassani

glad you went with the bassani, everyone who says xs are raspy are full of it! I had the mgnaflow x and then went to the bassani because its a chamberedx to give that deep h sound and that nascar scream at wot, headers and catback = pure cargasm, vids dont do the sound justice, its friggin intense i just recently took off my cats and now love it even more bassani+cobra is like pb &j:bowdown: I dont have the rattle you are talking about though, There is a diff between a loud exhaust and a quality sounding exhaust the stingers got old real fast!became glasspack sounding the bassanis are also a chambered hybrid straight thru design thats why they sound so unique! Check out my vid to get a listen and that was done with a shitty 1 time use vid cam merry xmas!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread