catted x

which catted x?

• Total voters

HHSSSSS

Established Member
looking for catted x pipe to go with the stingers for my 04 cobra.

anyone have clips of these with stingers?

-slp catted x
-bassani catted x
-magnaflow catted x

thanks.

ScareCrow

"Facts are stupid things"
Established Member
From all the reading I've done here , if your gonna put an X pipe with the stingers , go with the magnaflow X. I can speak from experience that the bassani o/r x sounded like ass. good luck

WizardsCobra

LTHL SVT
Established Member
I have the magnaflow catted x with Bassani catback and it sounds really good. I took the catted x off my GT which had the steeda catback and I actually think the Steeda sounds alittle better with the Magnaflow. I'm sure the Magnaflow will sound good with the Stinger since I hear those are really loud.

20-COBRA-03

Banned
After hearing 96stanggt's clips, i went and orderedthe bassani x and mid lengths to compliment my stingers. ;-)

20-COBRA-03

Banned
Thanks man, and i read so many bull $hit posts on how an X pipe makes it sound like shit, they're so full of it.

96stanggt

Blower Whine Junkie
Established Member
Yeah after everything I heard on here I was sort of upset when I was first looking at the car that the owner told me about this exhaust. I had to drive about 5 hours to go pick this car up and my biggest fear wasn't that there would be something wrong with the car (since I'd seen almost 1K pictures of it and talked to the guy for a month!!!) but on how bad the exhaust would sound!!!! I almost ordered a MAC catback and prochamber so they would be at my apartment when I got home to change it out!!!!! But now I'm glad I didn't!!!!

sharkattack

2003 Cobra Silver
Established Member
:bowdown: MRT Catted H with Stingers :pepper:

Xpipe with stingers :nono: sound like crap and defeats the purpose of the stingers.

I made the mistake of going with the catted X pipe and was extremely disapointed in the sound (raspy). Switched to the MRT H and am loving the crap out of it

DARKSTI

Yea, its a 4CYL ...
Established Member
96stanggt said:
Yeah after everything I heard on here I was sort of upset when I was first looking at the car that the owner told me about this exhaust. I had to drive about 5 hours to go pick this car up and my biggest fear wasn't that there would be something wrong with the car (since I'd seen almost 1K pictures of it and talked to the guy for a month!!!) but on how bad the exhaust would sound!!!! I almost ordered a MAC catback and prochamber so they would be at my apartment when I got home to change it out!!!!! But now I'm glad I didn't!!!!
do you think the headers changed the sound at all? becuase i heard one other clip of just the Stingers/Bassani X and it was a lot raspier. Yours sounds deep.

Users who are viewing this thread