Castrated and soulless

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I don't hate it.

But, I wish he would've hit the parked car in the first clip then stuffed a 427 back in it.

Sent from my Potato

SVTdreamin04

What's a "Termi"???
Established Member
Premium Member
I really dont think ppl are gonna be kicking and screaming at vehicles that can do the 1/4 mile in 8 seconds and get a 1000 mile range. Its only a couple years out.

Ppl will get over the Vrooom-Vroooom pretty quick I bet and the reality is they dont have much of a choice anyway. Its all about the infrastructure. Once its in place gas powered cars wiil be few and far between.

At some point gasoline will be very expensive and hard to find. Probably not in our lifetime tho. And u cant compare Cali to any other state cause thats like a living in a different country. Land of snowflakes smh. I dont see other states banning the use of gasoline.

Here’s the issue though, the raw materials needed to produce these batteries will eventually dry up as well. Also, how can our power grid support this? You move the power demand from fossil fuels to electricity, the power grid must be able to support it. The Dems know the agenda that they’re pushing is a bubble dream. There is so much more that goes into this than just building electric cars. We already have a hard time sustaining during a summer heat wave with ac units running.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

blownstang01

Established Member
Here’s the issue though, the raw materials needed to produce these batteries will eventually dry up as well. Also, how can our power grid support this? You move the power demand from fossil fuels to electricity, the power grid must be able to support it. The Dems know the agenda that they’re pushing is a bubble dream. There is so much more that goes into this than just building electric cars. We already have a hard time sustaining during a summer heat wave with ac units running.

Honestly, my only "real" problem with electric cars are the ones claiming they are "saving" the world by switching. All the while they are pushing a narrative that ignores the massive pollution that Lithium and Cobalt mines generate. On top of the complete delusion that we can actually provide enough power (cleanly, lol) for their pipe dream.
Meanwhile, an electric Cobra......I'll pass.

SVTdreamin04

What's a "Termi"???
Established Member
Premium Member
Honestly, my only "real" problem with electric cars are the ones claiming they are "saving" the world by switching. All the while they are pushing a narrative that ignores the massive pollution that Lithium and Cobalt mines generate. On top of the complete delusion that we can actually provide enough power (cleanly, lol) for their pipe dream.
Meanwhile, an electric Cobra......I'll pass.

It’s because the majority doesn’t understand anything past the car being electric and how clean and wonderful that sounds. They don’t understand, because no one shares the dirty part of the zero emissions dream. It’s literally only a dream.

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
So....how "lifelike" is said doll ? And where can it be purchased, asking for a friend.

Here is a picture of the clitoris of said doll. Don't be scared it gets the job done
111882.jpg

blk02edge

Established Member
Im still getting a rise out of u? Ahhhhhhhh poor little baby. Ive made u look stupid so many times now that u have me on ur mind every time u read a thread with me in it lmao.

That makes me lol literally that I can still get under ur skin. Keep em coming it makes me smile each time snowflake.

Ur still scared of a liittle needle u little pussy? Do u need me to hold ur hand while u stand in line? Do u tell ur kids u follow some dude around on a forum cause he made u look stupid? Jus curious?
Hahahahahaha you have never made anyone look stupid but yourself.

I mean, just look at your spelling, you and your vaccine EV logic is pitiful

1.8t

Established Member
I am convinced that true car enthusiasts will demand ICE powered sports cars in the future. Yes, they will be slower than the EV equivalents. However, they will be more fun with manual transmissions and ICE power plants and complete the physical and emotional components of driver enjoyment. Speed is one of the least valued metrics of driver enjoyment, sound is one of the most. And yes, I have driven a Plaid (my brother owns one). Faster than hell, but NOWHERE close to as much fun as a manual trans ICE car.

Bring on all the EV commuter vehicles, I am all for them. However, my sports car will always be ICE powered because it is unquestionably the most fun to drive. We can use carbon capture and bio fuels to make ICE power green.

SSSSSSSSSSSSVT

Established Member
I am convinced that true car enthusiasts will demand ICE powered sports cars in the future. Yes, they will be slower than the EV equivalents. However, they will be more fun with manual transmissions and ICE power plants and complete the physical and emotional components of driver enjoyment. Speed is one of the least valued metrics of driver enjoyment, sound is one of the most. And yes, I have driven a Plaid (my brother owns one). Faster than hell, but NOWHERE close to as much fun as a manual trans ICE car.

Bring on all the EV commuter vehicles, I am all for them. However, my sports car will always be ICE powered because it is unquestionably the most fun to drive. We can use carbon capture and bio fuels to make ICE power green.
Why would they be slower? Can we not make 1500hp with gas engines? The defeatist logic is hilarious. Just because Ford puts V6 eco junk in everything doesn't mean that is all there is. It means thats all they are giving us. There is a big difference here that people seem too dumb to understand.

C2tuck

Established Member
No one gives a **** dude. U wanna suck his dick or something? No, its the needle. He's pussy just like u apparently.

U guys like to swing on each others nutz with all these excuses. Get vaccinated jackasses so u dont kill ur friends or family members.

"Its whats going through it" Riiiiiight cause all these people who got vaccinated got sick and died from side side effect right?

Here ya go jackass. U and ur BF can chew on this once again: 99% of those who died from Covid were NOT vaccinated! Yea, 99% smfh.
Lol. Triggered much??

Well if what you say is true, then comp and I will be dead soon and you can have SVTP all to yourself.

Usually someone who is tatted up isn’t afraid of a little needle you dumb ****! Go be scared and worry about grandma in your padded basement.

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
Lol. Triggered much??

Well if what you say is true, then comp and I will be dead soon and you can have SVTP all to yourself.

Usually someone who is tatted up isn’t afraid of a little needle you dumb ****! Go be scared and worry about grandma in your basement

It’s always hilarious how that’s their go-to.. “ you’re scared of the needle”

Yes. I’m more scared of the millisecond of pain.. than the decades of pain I may go through.

If they told me “ hey you WILL NOT have X “ sure .. stab me.

He just truly doesn’t understand risk vs reward. He got the vaccine… and probably got a donut as a reward.

I got the antibodies, and kicked Covid in less than 72 hours the 2nd time…

But yes. I’m obviously scared of needles after a couple dozen hours of ink haha

72SBC

Established Member
I love Shawn’s channel but I hate that fake ass dude from superformance. F’n cringe every time I hear that guy talk.

Dirks9901

Paint>Vinyl
Established Member
Premium Member
This is the equivalent of someone getting full blown aids. Sorry, but an electric Cobra is about as gay as a double sided fleshlight you use with your dad.

Bingo, there are so many problems with going EV and the consensus is either “they are not a problem” or “they’ll figure it out”. Gonna be awesome to find out that EV tech is stagnant in 10 years and these problems remain. But then maybe people will wake the **** up and figure out this had nothing to do with replacing your ICE vehicle with a EV.

Biggest problem of all for the “save the planet climate crisis” people.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Users who are viewing this thread