Castrated and soulless

SVTdreamin04

What's a "Termi"???
Established Member
Premium Member
Here’s the thing about these electric cars. There is no way that America’s power grid could support all of these electric vehicles plugged in at night charging.

And yes, I agree, they just seem gutless to me, even though they’ll run out of your life. And this is coming from someone who does motor controls for a living. Leave the electric motors, frequency whine and instant torque on machinery. I want to hear popping, cracking, 2step, linelock, smell E85, Turboblue, all kinds of other racing fuels and the pure joy of not being able to hear the radio when you smash the pedal to the floor!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
I really dont think ppl are gonna be kicking and screaming at vehicles that can do the 1/4 mile in 8 seconds and get a 1000 mile range. Its only a couple years out.

Ppl will get over the Vrooom-Vroooom pretty quick I bet and the reality is they dont have much of a choice anyway. Its all about the infrastructure. Once its in place gas powered cars wiil be few and far between.

At some point gasoline will be very expensive and hard to find. Probably not in our lifetime tho. And u cant compare Cali to any other state cause thats like a living in a different country. Land of snowflakes smh. I dont see other states banning the use of gasoline.

Sorry, Brett, but a soulless and quiet "muscle" car just is not what the majority of muscle car owners want. Is it going to eventually happen (EVs taking over the market)? Of course, unfortunately. But a majority will likely be kicking and screaming right to the end.

And you're missing an important point when you say we should be happy because EVs are going to make gas powered vehicles more desirable and more valuable. There's a time limit on that. CA is aiming to outlaw gas powered vehicles by 2035. If that happens, along with other states implementing gas-related taxes and other fees to encourage the move to EVs and discourage driving an ICE vehicle, ICE values are going to tumble because they'll only be seen in museums.

So everyone should really enjoy their ICE each and every day because there will be a day when we'll be talking about how much we miss them and driving them.....as we walk into our garage to decide which EV we're going to drive that day. :(

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Im still getting a rise out of u? Ahhhhhhhh poor little baby. Ive made u look stupid so many times now that u have me on ur mind every time u read a thread with me in it lmao.

That makes me lol literally that I can still get under ur skin. Keep em coming it makes me smile each time snowflake.

Ur still scared of a liittle needle u little pussy? Do u need me to hold ur hand while u stand in line? Do u tell ur kids u follow some dude around on a forum cause he made u look stupid? Jus curious?

Damn GNBiden gets vaxxed… and now is telling us we should be happy with electric vehicles …

What’s next? He gonna tell us we should be happy with the tranny cause it says it’s a girl ?

Attachments

• BAFB0C83-218C-411A-BBA5-46C4E8DF4340_4_5005_c.jpeg
    BAFB0C83-218C-411A-BBA5-46C4E8DF4340_4_5005_c.jpeg
    25.9 KB · Views: 67

C2tuck

Established Member
Im still getting a rise out of u? Ahhhhhhhh poor little baby. Ive made u look stupid so many times now that u have me on ur mind every time u read a thread with me in it lmao.

That makes me lol literally that I can still get under ur skin. Keep em coming it makes me smile each time snowflake.

Ur still scared of a liittle needle u little pussy? Do u need me to hold ur hand while u stand in line? Do u tell ur kids u follow some dude around on a forum cause he made u look stupid? Jus curious?

CompOrange04gt has a lot more likes than you. That’s because we like him more than we like your cucked ass.

It’s not the needle you shallow ****, it’s what’s going through it.

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
No one gives a **** dude. U wanna suck his dick or something? No, its the needle. He's pussy just like u apparently.

U guys like to swing on each others nutz with all these excuses. Get vaccinated jackasses so u dont kill ur friends or family members.

"Its whats going through it" Riiiiiight cause all these people who got vaccinated got sick and died from side side effect right?

Here ya go jackass. U and ur BF can chew on this once again: 99% of those who died from Covid were NOT vaccinated! Yea, 99% smfh.

CompOrange04gt has a lot more likes than you. That’s because we like him more than we like your cucked ass.

It’s not the needle you shallow ****, it’s what’s going through it.

andymarkv

Established Member
I'm not anti-electric...but there is a time and place for everything.

I can't see any reason to do this other than "shock value". And as we know, once the shock has worn off...so does the value.

Fastback

Baker
Established Member
Premium Member
No one gives a **** dude. U wanna suck his dick or something? No, its the needle. He's pussy just like u apparently.

U guys like to swing on each others nutz with all these excuses. Get vaccinated jackasses so u dont kill ur friends or family members.

"Its whats going through it" Riiiiiight cause all these people who got vaccinated got sick and died from side side effect right?

Here ya go jackass. U and ur BF can chew on this once again: 99% of those who died from Covid were NOT vaccinated! Yea, 99% smfh.
Enlighten all of us, how will a unvaccinated person, give covid to a vaccinated person. Do tell!

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member

Again for the people in the back…

If you and they are vaccinated … why you worried about me? You’re safe right ?

It’s impressive. Honest to god impressive.. how quick you turned. I remember years ago, you’d post your car, talk about cars..

Look at you now. Typing like a child, anger issues, blaming others. I remember your thread about you moving due to freedom. I don’t think you know what the word freedom means. At all.

SSSSSSSSSSSSVT

Established Member

1639400222735.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread