Casey Anthony - Not Guilty

ssssnake

Established Member
This...unfortunately. Like the Ramsey case, I don't think we'll ever really know what happened.

Speaking of, anyone else notice the similarities between the two cases?

Botched evidence?

Maybe she didn't murder her child. But, if Caylee drowned, like the defense stated, she should have been found guilty of aggravated manslaughter or child abuse/neglect. :nonono:

If Casey drowned, why would she make it look like a murder, not say anything for 30 days, load Caylee's body in the trunk of her car, abandon the car, tell your parents Caylee was with a babysitter for a month. Why? BECAUSE SHE'S GUILTY. In my mind, all I see is that little girl's face. No justice for Caylee, what a pity.

TMZ just reported Nancy Grace was spotted buying a sniper rifle.

LOL I can't stand Nancy Grace, but I think I'll be watching tonite. All the time and money spent on this case and no conviction, not even manslaughter.

juzlookzfazt

Established Member
IBSD. I'm wondering ..the people who think the jury / judge made the wrong decision, do you know something the rest of the courtroom and jury didn't?

ModularFan

Established Member
Guilty of multiple counts of false info to police. She's gonna cook! ::banana::

(from the New American Collegiate Dictionary: Cook--"To receive a sentence of 'time served'.")
total bs in my opinion.

Last edited:

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Inbelievable that she was found not guilty on almost all counts. A lot of people just lost a good amount of respect for our legal system with this one, including me.

Even if she did not kill the poor girl, she sure as hell did'nt tell anyone about it and dumped the body in the woods in a trash bag like a pile of leaves. These actions have to have some sort of consequence beyond 4 counts of "lying to the police", which will most likely result in her being let go on time served. This is just sick.

I agree, plus she lied when she said her daughter was at a baby sitters who didnt even exsit, but you didnt kill her? Then wtf happened?

Maybe she wasnt guilty, afterall...none of US were there.

and this. None of us know what really happened. Only Casey, her daughter and God know what happened.

Maybe she will **** up like O.J.?

ff500

Established Member
I happened to watch the closing arguements and the rebuttel. Based on what I heard and saw and the Judges instructions, there was no way they could find her guilty. I believe some of, if not all of the jury thinks she was guilty of something but if there was any reasonable doubt of the charges against her you had to vote not guilty. She was overcharged by the State and thats why she was found not guilty.

oldmodman

Established Member
Guilty of multiple counts of false info to police. She's gonna cook! ::banana::

(from the New American Collegiate Dictionary: Cook--"To receive a sentence of 'time served'.")

Correct.
Guilty of four misdemeanors. Maximum possible sentence if concurrent, four years. Number of people that actually get a prison sentence for a non violent mis. just about zero. When sentenced on Thursday she will probably be released completely with time served counted against her sentence. And no probation. She will be released and be totally out of the legal system.

03_SVT_Freak

Stirring the pot :D
Established Member
sometimes i think stories like this are smoke screens. the kid is probably in witsec and this was all to keep the people occupied. lol

dave chappele said it best with his skit about the micheal jacksonn trials. "uh micheal, the president needs to to have sex with a little kids cause of the upcoming election"

BM1

Established Member
Thank god this bullshit is over. Filtering through this stupid shit to get to something interesting on news sites is annoying.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I was honestly shocked by the verdict. I heard the defense attorney's closing argument (and it was good), but at best I figured a hung jury if there was a hold-out. But not a not-guilty plea. So yeah, we'll probably never know the truth.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Correct.
Guilty of four misdemeanors. Maximum possible sentence if concurrent, four years. Number of people that actually get a prison sentence for a non violent mis. just about zero. When sentenced on Thursday she will probably be released completely with time served counted against her sentence. And no probation. She will be released and be totally out of the legal system.

Yes, this is likely what will happen.

Boomer182

Haveyoutriedhittingher?
Established Member
I saw her getting off with the murder. I actually called it on facebook at 12 pm here, then took a nap. The girl I commented on, said there was no way. Well I was right. It just goes to show, the justice system is a fail. I see it almost monthly, here in the DFW area. Except it is the wrongfully accused being released due to DNA testing.

stkjock

Corn Powered 900 HP!
Established Member
8c5c19fe.gif

too soon?

Users who are viewing this thread