Casey Anthony - Not Guilty

kachup

Established Member
i cant believe it either...:nonono: :dw: their has to be something that they are not willing to tell the public :shrug:

08snake

Formerly 03snake
Established Member
You know the state did a great job making us believe that this bitch was guilty as hell, yet, all the evidence was circumstancial and in the end the jury had DOUBT! Thats all it takes.....

32ValveRom

Don't mess with Teksids
Established Member
The media blew this up so much and now this. Wow, I guess I should say I'm not surprised.

No more partying in Orlando clubs for me

M3xpress

Established Member
I checked around the time the verdict was supposed to be released thinking I'd see a crying picture with 1st or 2nd degree murder beside it.

Instead I was shocked to see "acquitted" when I hit refresh.

Alscobra

Established Member
So in the course of 2 weeks. Gays can get married, kids can buy explicit video games, and that bitch is not guilty. WTF is the goddamm motherf'n world coming to?

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Doesn't surprise me really. The Defense Attorney did a great job with his closing arguments.

HYBRED

That Just Happened
Established Member
You know the state did a great job making us believe that this bitch was guilty as hell, yet, all the evidence was circumstancial and in the end the jury had DOUBT! Thats all it takes.....

This...unfortunately. Like the Ramsey case, I don't think we'll ever really know what happened.

Speaking of, anyone else notice the similarities between the two cases?

Users who are viewing this thread