Cars DONE!! Black Cobra (Pics)

vladSVT

KB FTW
Established Member
Absolutely sick. Probably the baddest black cobra I've ever seen. Wow!!!

Any numbers/details? I love the trunk, but why is it flat black? just different or is it carbonf iber painted black??

Also I'd add some powder coated valve covers for the "complete" show car, but that is just my opinino and I'm not going to be picky lol your car is already perfect.

03mustang92

1of154
Established Member
'scuse me while i fap....
But on a serious note i will never own another black car b/c of all the rotten luck with my friends and black cars. But this beauty right here is a black car i WOULD own. Beautiful cobra keep up the awesome work!

V8DER

04 Teminator
Established Member
Absolutely sick. Probably the baddest black cobra I've ever seen. Wow!!!

Any numbers/details? I love the trunk, but why is it flat black? just different or is it carbonf iber painted black??

Also I'd add some powder coated valve covers for the "complete" show car, but that is just my opinino and I'm not going to be picky lol your car is already perfect.

thanks dude!
I put the flat black trunk vinyl on it as well the cobra letters. It just breaks up the all black a little and give the rear a little dimension. Car has:

Whipple 2.9
JLT carbon fiber intake
Billetflow throttle body
Fiore fuel rails with black anodized fuel fitting.
Fiore hat w/ twin GT pumps and Twin FPDM's
Metco Pulleys
Thump Billet tensioner
Lethal Performance expansion tank and intercooler reservoir
Fluidyne Exchanger
MRT hood struts
MM CC plates
Tokico D Spec Shocks struts
H&R SS springs No ISO's
Wilwood 14 inch brake kit
Baer 2 piece rear rotor
Goodridge Steel braided brake lines
26 spline input shaft
Quicktime Bell housing/Scatter-shield
Spec 3+ Clutch
Spec Steel flywheel
MGW Shifter
True Forged 3 pice Satin back Chicanes 18x9 18x10.5
Nitto INVO tires 275/35/18F 295/35/18R
Sparco Torino Seats
Autometer ultralite boost and wideband guages
Aeroforced interceptor
SOS Pillar pod
........Whew a bunch more but you get the picture! lol :dancenana:

Car put down 621/541 before the clutch swap in 90 degree temps at almost 3000 ft elevation. Gonna do another couple pulls and a 100 octane tune as soon as i break in the clutch.

Last edited:

V8DER

04 Teminator
Established Member
i also want to powder coat the valve covers black and have the GT500 coil covers back to silver but i don't feel like pulling the blower again to do it! LOL!!! If i pop this motor i am going to put a Aluminator in it and i will definitely have them done black before it goes back in.

BigBeez03

MASH PAST >
Established Member
Car is just nasty! How the hell did you buy this car a year ago with less than 1000 miles? Please tell the story of how you discovered this low mileage Cobra?

V8DER

04 Teminator
Established Member
Car is just nasty! How the hell did you buy this car a year ago with less than 1000 miles? Please tell the story of how you discovered this low mileage Cobra?

I got the car off a old guy in his 70's that collected cars.This guys car collection was sick! vipers, camaro's , Zo6's, mustangs, novas, u name it. all brand new. he told me he bought the cobra and a Zo6 in the same week. He had a stroke unfortunately about a month after he bought this car and never regained full use of his left side. He said that of all the cars in his collection that the cobra had the hardest clutch to drive so he was selling it to get something else. he had some shitty add in craigslist in Mojave and all it said was "low mileage original owner 04 mustang cobra"...car had 960 original miles on it when i bought it... got it for 25k

Last edited:

MoKo_03SVT

=]~
Established Member
what do you think about the brakes? were they worth it? obviously they look good....but do they stop as good as they look?

i want bigger brakes badly. i was racing a lexus once and when it came time to stop...he outstopped me BY FAR. i thought my car had good brakes, until that happened. (but yes...i kicked his ass, in the race )

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
You should be really proud of it. What a gorgeous Cobra, inside and out. I like the Wilwood setup a lot. Great choice with the wheels, too.

Can't believe you found it a year ago with less than a 1,000 miles on it. And bone stock to boot. What a score!

Users who are viewing this thread