Cars DONE!! Black Cobra (Pics)

V8DER

04 Teminator
Established Member
Great job bud the car looks great! How hard is it keeping the wheels clean? I've been thinking of the same setup and never owned black wheels before.

Thanks dude! wheels are not too bad to clean. I just use simple green and water.

sean r

Established Member
Thats real not the bad for what you have with basicly a brand new no mile car with those mods money well spent.

Marquis_pony

Established Member
By far the cleanest car I think I've ever seen outside of a showroom. Very impressive, hopefully picking up an 03 vert next weekend and starting my build. Like the seats, look like Lamborghini seats from the side. Which was similar to an idea that popped into my head after seeing them in Heavy Hitters magazine. Mad props man, keep up the good work

V8DER

04 Teminator
Established Member
Well i guess I am going to have to change my name now to V8DER #1. J/k Shout out to the dude posted pics of my car on his Instagram and then just basically created a clone of my car 2 weeks later. I know tons of people have chicanes and have black on black on cobras but to knowingly buy wheels that would make your car a identical copycat to another car is just lame in my opinion.

Last edited:

SADDLE

Rock Chalk
Established Member
Well i guess I am going to have to change my name now to V8DER #1. J/k Shout out to the dude posted pics of my car on his Instagram and then just basically created a clone of my car 2 weeks later. I know tons of people have chicanes and have black on black on cobras but to knowingly buy wheels that would make your car a identical copycat to another car is just lame in my opinion.

Yes, that is lame, but from your viewpoint you've got to view it as a compliment. Trendsetter, often imitated never duplicated, type of mind frame. Your car is one of, if not the sickest, I've seen on SVTP - this thread plays evidence for that statement. Thanks for sharing it with us.

V8DER

04 Teminator
Established Member
Yes, that is lame, but from your viewpoint you've got to view it as a compliment. Trendsetter, often imitated never duplicated, type of mind frame. Your car is one of, if not the sickest, I've seen on SVTP - this thread plays evidence for that statement. Thanks for sharing it with us.

Very true. Thank you man!

24Hendrick

Really late to this discussion, but just caught this rear-end and ...WOW!!! Can you please repost pics of the remainder of the car. I've got a completely untouched '04 with 30K on the clock and I'm looking for ideas to make it look mean, but remain classsy. Would really appreciate it!!

getTwisted

I Remember My First Beer.
Established Member
Really late to this discussion, but just caught this rear-end and ...WOW!!! Can you please repost pics of the remainder of the car. I've got a completely untouched '04 with 30K on the clock and I'm looking for ideas to make it look mean, but remain classsy. Would really appreciate it!!

You should just start a new thread looking for ideas. This car has since been sold.

Brad is going to be nice but firm about bumping 3 year old threads lol

Users who are viewing this thread