Cars & Coffee Irvine this Saturday?

dmark101

dmark101
Established Member
It's a blast to commute in and drive around town. Would love to try it out on the road course/Auto-X. A buddy of mine got rid of his 335 BMW for a 2014 ST and loves it for his DD.
cool.

i've had the opportunity to attend a couple of the ford ride & drive events when they introduced the ST. that car is pretty nimble and handles really well. the car doesn't have a true LSD, but i understand a real one can be had. i like how smooth the boost comes in and a lot of times, i kept forgetting to keep boost up, that's how smooth i thought it was. :)

PumpkinMaster

Masterpiecepumpkins
Established Member
C&C-Irvine is one thing I look forward to every week, and I go as often as possible. My car is an '04 Mystic vert. with engine you see in my sig. Be sure to say "Hello" if you stop by! I would encourage ANYONE that hasn't attended one of these yet, to do so ASAP. As weather gets nicer, it will continue to fill up faster. There is always something that will surprise you- and I say that with confidence after attending this event locally for years!!! To show, I recommend getting there 6:00-6:30am or you run the risk of being routed to the "Overflow" lot (not too bad, but not as good as the main lot), or worse- sent to the parking structure! There's usually a whole row of Mustangs, so you will be in good company. :)

Ace5Oh

Established Member
I stay in pomona, I normally head out at around 5am show up around 5:30/6am. I park normally couple rows in there's always a group couple of stangs ( the grandpas) lol.

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
if my comp orange vert is clean enough for a car show this saturday, i'm down!

edit: btw I swung by there last weekend but got there way too late, so I just kept rollin. looked packed!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread