Cars & Coffee Irvine this Saturday?

Teddy-T99

Established Member
Thinking about rolling out there from the Redondo beach area - not 100% sure. I'm trying to gauge interest and see if anyone else would be down to roll.

Teddy-T99

Established Member

Ace5Oh

Established Member
Wish you could go man! You always take such bad ass pics!!

It's a love hate type of thing working Saturdays. Love the money hate being there. When I go I leave my house at 5am to get a nice spot. It's impossible to get parking after 7am.

Teddy-T99

Established Member
It's a love hate type of thing working Saturdays. Love the money hate being there. When I go I leave my house at 5am to get a nice spot. It's impossible to get parking after 7am.

You guys wanna meet somewhere near the 710/405? Maybe around 6-6:30ish? We can cruise up together. I have a buddy that wants to ride too but he lives right off the freeway and its on the way there. I'd stop and get him on the way if you guys didn't mind.

Wow ok! Maybe we should meet up at 5:15ish

dmark101

dmark101
Established Member
ugh. the gf has a doctor's appointment on saturday, so i can't go since i'm her chauffeur.

on the bright side, at least i'll be out in the cobra.

Ray Lucca

Established Member
I go most every week, short drive for me. It's worth stopping by. It can get real busy coming in after 6:30 AM or so. Nice contingent of Mustang's, Shelby's, Exotics and everything else you can think of....

Users who are viewing this thread