Cars & Coffee Irvine this Saturday?

DSCobra01

Established Member
welcome :beer: are you bringing your 2001 cobra?

Thanks and I would if I had it at the moment! I'm in the process of getting it shipped cross country at the moment so I won't have it for tomorrow but definitely for a future C&C. Tomorrow I'll just admire the other Cobras there :beer:

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
Thanks and I would if I had it at the moment! I'm in the process of getting it shipped cross country at the moment so I won't have it for tomorrow but definitely for a future C&C. Tomorrow I'll just admire the other Cobras there :beer:

cool, well, hope to meet you at an event sometime soon :beer:

chris

DSCobra01

Established Member
I saw the Whipple Cobra belonging to Teddy-T99 I think. Very nice! This Saturday was the most packed that I've even seen it and got there just around 7:15 am and had to park at the very top of the parking deck.

These were the the most unique things I saw there this morning (not my pic obviously)...
1238174_10153791003195022_436099050_n.jpg

Teddy-T99

Established Member
So what you think? Anything good showed up? Lol

I saw the Whipple Cobra belonging to Teddy-T99 I think. Very nice! This Saturday was the most packed that I've even seen it and got there just around 7:15 am and had to park at the very top of the parking deck.

These were the the most unique things I saw there this morning (not my pic obviously)...
1238174_10153791003195022_436099050_n.jpg
@ Adrian...I think the red ENZO was SICK! there was also a 1100hp oldschool nissan skyline that was right hand drive that was pretty sick too...

@DSCobra01 - thanks for the compliment!:beer: I was the only Terminator! I went to SCS today too, and there were TONs of stangs but again I was the only Terminator...I was surprised.

DSCobra01

Established Member
Teddy-T99, mine is black too so I appreciate the work you put into keeping it clean. But the real focal point was that engine bay :burnout:

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
yes and no. if you get there early enough and there aren't a ton of "exotics", you can get in just fine.

Where do you late model guys park when they won't let you in?

I had seen on FB a month or two ago that they were denying entry to '4 doors' like EVOs and STIs. Sounds strict at times.

dmark101

dmark101
Established Member
Where do you late model guys park when they won't let you in?

I had seen on FB a month or two ago that they were denying entry to '4 doors' like EVOs and STIs. Sounds strict at times.

usually i'm there just to spectate, so i park my car over in the parking structure.

they can be a little strict, but that's really dependent upon the types of cars that show up. like i said, the earlier you get there, the better chance of getting in, especially with a late model car.

btw, how are you liking your ST? i have a friend who just traded in his 2012 SE for an ST and he loves it.

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
usually i'm there just to spectate, so i park my car over in the parking structure.

they can be a little strict, but that's really dependent upon the types of cars that show up. like i said, the earlier you get there, the better chance of getting in, especially with a late model car.

btw, how are you liking your ST? i have a friend who just traded in his 2012 SE for an ST and he loves it.

It's a blast to commute in and drive around town. Would love to try it out on the road course/Auto-X. A buddy of mine got rid of his 335 BMW for a 2014 ST and loves it for his DD.

Users who are viewing this thread