Carroll Shelby Coming to Rhode Island

StreetBoss777

Tasca Ford in Cranston, RI will be having its annual car show on August 25th. NHRA superstars John Force and Robert Hight will be available for photos and autographs. Carroll Shelby will also be there, along with a KR. There will be food, live music, a massive car show, and a "king of the street" shootout on our Dyno Dynamics chassis dyno. Admission is two non-perishable food items to benefit the local food bank. Feel free to pm me for details.

Hope to see you all there,

Carl Tasca

Juice33

Patently Awesome
Established Member
Sweet! My dad wants to get his GT 350 signed by Mr. Shelby. Thanks for the heads up!

einzatgroupen

03 cobra
Established Member
I go to this show every year anyyway. But now it got even better. Will there be any Thunderbolts or Tasca project cars out? My friend doesn't believe that they made some T-Bolts with automatics.

StreetBoss777

There will be a ton of special cars on display, both old and new. We have a Whipple Ford GT, a pullied Ford GT, a built up Whippled 2007 Mustang GT, and a heavily modified GT-500 that are "Tasca Specials." I have also been working hard to get some of our good customers to bring in their specialty cars for the show. Plus, we will have my cousin's alcohol funny car on display. I am extremely excited to see so much interest in this year's event. This will be the place to be for any Ford enthusiast!

lightninmike

skeered to mod it
Established Member
StreetBoss777 said:
Tasca Ford in Cranston, RI will be having its annual car show on August 25th. NHRA superstars John Force and Robert Hight will be available for photos and autographs. Carroll Shelby will also be there, along with a KR. There will be food, live music, a massive car show, and a "king of the street" shootout on our Dyno Dynamics chassis dyno. Admission is two non-perishable food items to benefit the local food bank. Feel free to pm me for details.

Hope to see you all there,

Carl Tasca
Very cool! I think i met you once at the show a few years ago when you were driving an 03/04 with a couple things done to it. Hey i dont suppose you could talk your grandfather into bringing out his race cars??? As much fun as funny cars are he had some badass cars back in the 60's and 70's. I am going to try to be there myself but i may have to go to PA to get my fathers 34 ford so..........
Hope the show goes well and there is no rain

GOTSVT?

This Is Absolution
Established Member
EastCoast5.0 said:
Thanks for calling me back....douche.
Sorry Byotch, I was in the middle of recording a white Lightning that was bringing the tires off the ground.
I will buy you a pop to make it up.:idea: ..... PJ too........:rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread