carlsbad 9/20 anyone?

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Originally posted by amwalker
i even showed my teacher cause the kids are takin a test, he was laughing his ass off too once i explained it to him...

:dw: Ur sharing my sexy pic to every one :cuss:

Hey Adam arent u on the boards tooo long for just 1 class?

Id seen u on sinc 9am :nono: U know u might not make it with us tomorrow if paps gets mad.

captain4g63

Idiot
Established Member
Just curious

What times are you guys aiming for, and who is the quickest of the bunch?

Given that I have nothing new in the way of mods, I'm going for 12.5s @ 117. Fat chance I'm sure....

stang99

If Randy has an adjustable quadrant, he better keep his hood closed. If you can mistake white for silver, just think how many adjustments you could make on an actual silver car before you realized that it was someone else's.

captain4g63

Idiot
Established Member
Originally posted by Tetge
I want 11's. JhWalker has decreed that 12.5's or less are the goal this trip. You already have gone faster at C-Bad than most, so you would be the quickest Cobra that has posted lately about C-Bad. We don't know who the quickest is in our group since some are doing mods so fast that they never have the same car from time to time. Shoot over and represent in case none of us can get down the track.

I had to add an edit that I will be satisfied to run any 12's because there are no 11's in me or my car.

So no one is KB equipped? I want to seen one run before I commit to kissing my warrenty goodbye.

stang99

PModdy was not KB equipted Wednesday night, but, that could have changed by now. Seriously, these guys mod their cars weekly. One of them may well have a KB at C-Bad.

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Originally posted by Tetge
If Randy has an adjustable quadrant, he better keep his hood closed. If you can mistake white for silver, just think how many adjustments you could make on an actual silver car before you realized that it was someone else's.

Hey P. Arent u ever going to Forgive me for that ding dong move?

BTW i told u that Juan put me up to it :(

Well im sure Randy wont mind unlike some folks :rolleyes:

jhwalker

Dead Poster Walking
Established Member
Re: Just curious

Originally posted by captain4g63
What times are you guys aiming for, and who is the quickest of the bunch?

Given that I have nothing new in the way of mods, I'm going for 12.5s @ 117. Fat chance I'm sure....

I tried to get Fiveohdean to come down, but he is being a good parent. :beer: We have seen Dean in the high-11s.

I think there are a lot of contenders for 'quickest'. Since we can only match up to each other a certain number of times, how about a $10 each throwin for 'fastest combined RT + ET' for the Cobra drivers. Me boy Adam and I would have to throw $10 separately.
Maybe we give any Verts a .5 advantage... :idea: :eek: ;-) Just kidding, you wouldn't give it and we wouldn't take it...

Just some thoughts (and serious about the RT + ET).
The winner gets a running start on MORE MODS!
Technical Question Should PModdy be allowed to spray?
I'd vote 'yes'.
Anyone with a KB Cobra will have to deal with traction and power delivery characteristics, so I'd say they are in too...

Solid axle -- those cars can run against the Lightnings...

Lightnings? I don't think any of us can beat that Frank's red-hot Lightning, so that would be a different competition.

Anybody interested? Need to throw in before competition starts and need a time slip (no tickey, no laundry). Records will be kept at Adam's truck (Black F150 in the middle of a bunch of Cobras)

JW

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Good Idea there 007 :beer: :beer:

Im down to contribute & hope it comes my way :D at the end of the day. BTW i should spray since i trap more then 6mph slower then George or 4mph slower then Juan :shrug:

As for the FuSnickens....dont think he will be able to push it so hard since he doesnt have an Animal Cage.

Put me up on the small wager.

:burnout: O.K. need to clean that freaking 2nd stack off my desk before i leave for home today. :bash:

FuShnickens

Get It On!
Established Member
just because i'm not "supposed" to run hard doesn't mean i won't. ;-) i'll probably go for it on the last 2 runs so i'll contribute to somebody's mod fund. :)

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Originally posted by FuShnickens
just because i'm not "supposed" to run hard doesn't mean i won't. ;-) i'll probably go for it on the last 2 runs so i'll contribute to somebody's mod fund. :)

Unless u spank us and take the money :burnout:

jhwalker

Dead Poster Walking
Established Member
An unexpected entry :beer: :beer: I like the spirit.

4 in, 11 to go for a nice round number.
JW

Heading out to Ryan's football game. Catch you guys later, see how many are IN . :burnout: :burnout:

Last edited:

maoun

Established Member
i live at USC...where/when should i meet you guys????

(in other words, i'm too lazy to figure out logistics!)

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Originally posted by maoun
i live at USC...where/when should i meet you guys????

Are u really planning on going? :dw:

I dont want to do a search of the location & u not show up :bash:
Nah us Valley folks are leaving from the Ventura Freeway / 405 side.

Getto City is not near by so maybe u can hook up with us that the mall around 7:30 or 7:45am :shrug:

Westminster Mall that is.

Users who are viewing this thread