carlsbad 9/20 anyone?

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Originally posted by SonicVenum
So, do you still want to meet up with me in Westminster?

If so, we'll just pick Randy up wherever he wants. As long as it's somewhere with easy freeway access so we can make it quick. Like maybe La Paz off the 5. There's a 76 station there, and it's real easy to get back on the freeway. El Toro isn't a bad idea either.

It's up to Randy.

Randy will that work out?

Snakin

"No Worries Mate"
Established Member
Tetge,
you're right, not been doing too much lately. Met up with the Ventura cruise group last sunday. Been hanging out with Fiveohdean a couple of times at Willow Springs in the last couple of months playing road racer with the 94 GT. I might try to stop by Carlsbad on sat but LACR on the 12th is not looking real good right now. We'll see?

5LiterMustang
Irvine to Carlsbad is about 60 miles approx

rmoreau

Established Member
I'll just meet you and Juan at westminster mall. its not too much back tracking for me.

Just tell me what store to meet in front of and what time. Yes, Ill be bringin my snake, Im just not sure if or how much I'll run.

Randy

SonicVenum

11 sec. Member
Established Member
Cool Randy

Just meet us right by the exit off the 405 S. I know you'll be headed N, but if you come down Goldenwest back over the freeway, you can make a right at the entrance to the 405 S and go straight into the mall. I will be parked straight ahead on the other side of the planter.

03_Sonic Blur

Wanna Talk? PM Me
Established Member
If everybody goes back a couple of pages, there are links P Mods posted to our last thread/trip. Has maps and all kinds of good stuff, even a Carlsbad/San Marcos source for VP race gas.

I've has the Metco loop on for about a year. A PITA to install, cause you gotta drop the shaft. Have bungie cords and somebody to hold your wrench on the bolts while you crank down the nuts.

I got my Aircharger on, whoopee!:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

That should be enough beer to tick Dan off!

Last edited:

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Originally posted by 03_Sonic Blur
you crank down the nuts.
whoopee!:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

Dang my eyes. Wayyyyyyyyyy toooooo muchhhhhhh beerrrrrrrr

U crank down nuts... :p

captain4g63

Idiot
Established Member
whoopee!:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

That should be enough beer to tick Dan off!

I like it.

jhwalker

Dead Poster Walking
Established Member
John,
Dayum I have never seen you so happy.
I also got part of my schtuff in today. With luck I can find a way to install before Saturday.
Unfortunately my 'Tetge antidote' did not appear. I'm thinking that with maybe a hundred more horsepower than him, I could overcome his voodoo hex. Maybe 150 more would be better.
I bet he's in the kitchen operating on some poor animal to get more magic power right now. :eek: :eek: :eek:
JW

InS0mNiAc

Just call me Lucifer
Established Member
Been thinking about it and I decided to run the slicks even though its gonna take some extra time for me to jack the truck up and such.....sure does suck having to put these heavy ass 18's on at the end of the day though....oh well :D

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
O.K. So 6:45am for the valley folks right?

Juan & Randy expect us around ur area around 7:30 - 7:50am

James what exit do i take when im on the Ventura FWY?

amwalker

the wrench
Established Member
as requested...

Originally posted by jhwalker
San Fernando launching pad...

Where :

In and Out Burger
9920 Ventura Blvd., Woodland Hills
------------
Traveling on the 101 Fwy., exit at Winnetka Ave. and head south. Turn left on Ventura Blvd. The In-N-Out is on the right side of the street.

When: 6:45 Sat morning (everybody has already gassed up, aired up the tires, seen a man about a dog, etc.) ready to roll.
Puts us down there at or before 9:00.
One hour to eat, line up, whatever ...

03_Sonic Blur

Wanna Talk? PM Me
Established Member
K&N Aircharger update:

SOTP feel on the way to work this morning felt good. Traffic and fog, so no chance to really get on it. Hate to run into somebody at WOT in the fog now....

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
K&N Aircharger update:

SOTP feel on the way to work this morning felt good. Traffic and fog, so no chance to really get on it. Hate to run into somebody at WOT in the fog now....

:eek: U ran into some ones bumper like James did? :nonono:

:p

Hey Adam thanks....must of missed it between ur Dad & P. whoring the Cali Forums. :nonono:

U guys have to check out Road Side Pub....im looking pretty sexy thanks to Mr Ripper ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread