carlsbad 11/29 - confirmed!

stang99

I can't make it either. Too close to Thanksgiving and family obligations. I could make the 23rd possibly. Maybe amwalker wants to bring the ET Streets and his equiptment down on the 23rd, early? Hey, he could bring the ice chest and you could meet us there too. It's an outlaw event so I don't think that there would be any rules about putting someone on ice...

Originally posted by Poisonous Mods
:eek: Hey u cant say that ur on a " Called Out Status " if u not racing any more :shrug: :p

BTW No Ice Chest since the Walker will not be making it :(

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Originally posted by Tetge
I can't make it either. Too close to Thanksgiving and family obligations. I could make the 23rd possibly. Maybe amwalker wants to bring the ET Streets and his equiptment down on the 23rd, early? Hey, he could bring the ice chest and you could meet us there too. It's an outlaw event so I don't think that there would be any rules about putting someone on ice...

Sorry but he will be in FFW @ Arizona that weekend.

James should be in Miami....i believe?

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Originally posted by jhwalker
I'm trying to contact Adam to see why he won't be there on 11/29. Maybe there is a family thang I don't know about.
Hmmmmm:??: :??:
:cuss:
JW

:shrug: Sounded like he was going to go but not after the post.

03_Sonic Blur

Wanna Talk? PM Me
Established Member
Originally posted by jhwalker
:eek: :eek: :eek:
Maybe a secret life I don't know about? :nonono:

Did he seem normal in Lost Wages this weekend?
A concerned dad
:rockon:

Nothing a normal red blooded American boy wouldn't be interested in. I believe I turned my head a time or two, especially around the Magnaflow booth.:bowdown:

jhwalker

Dead Poster Walking
Established Member
Originally posted by 03_Sonic Blur
Nothing a normal red blooded American boy wouldn't be interested in. I believe I turned my head a time or two, especially around the Magnaflow booth.:bowdown:

HHHmmmmmmm .. :nonono: :??: :shrug: :eek:

He has shared nothing yet. But he has always been a bit secretive. ;-)

So we are now trying to figure out how it works for me to go drag 'alone' :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

I think I have to drive the ET Streets down, carry the skinnies, put some tools in the trunk... Holy moley -- smacks of brain damage to me. Now I know what you guys have to put up with...
:cuss:
JW

NukeX

My Shit Got Keyed, Yo
Established Member
Sorry to dissapoint P-Moddy, I was joking :( I Will be happy to lay down mid 13's at 105, but i am definately in for the 29th, What should I bring, my own P-moddy sized Ice chest with enough Ice for Everyone???? JUST LEMME KNO PEOPLE!!!!!

jhwalker

Dead Poster Walking
Established Member
Originally posted by NukeX
Sorry to dissapoint P-Moddy, I was joking :( I Will be happy to lay down mid 13's at 105, but i am definately in for the 29th, What should I bring, my own P-moddy sized Ice chest with enough Ice for Everyone???? JUST LEMME KNO PEOPLE!!!!!

Please do. I will have the bogarts in the back seat and some tools in the trunk. :bash:
JW

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Originally posted by NukeX

:eek: :nonono: Even ur jumping on that as well :shrug:

Who started this Ice Chest deal any way :bash:

stang99

Actually, you don't need that large an ice chest to put PModdy into. We can all assist you in stuffing him in there. I would come down and play but my 2.75 rr pulley and belt have never been delivered. So, no sense in coming down without more power. I also checked the M/T website and the 17" ET Streets are not shown as released. It does appear, based upon the stats on the M/T site, that they would fit the Cobra. Their sidewall is just as tall as the 16" ET Streets, so they should hook just fine.

SoCalBlk03

THE Clutch Killer!!
Established Member
I can't make it either...... I could make the 23rd possibly. Maybe amwalker wants to bring the ET Streets and his equiptment down on the 23rd, early?

Let me know what your final decision is so I can plan accordingly. I can't seem to get E/T streets here so I had another set of 315 BFGs shipped to me. I'm itching for 11's since I came so close on my street tires in AL. It'd be too sweet to do it against you ;-)

OBTW the clutch is still holding after 13K miles. It's amazing what the addition of a good shifter, firewall adjuster and quad do for shifting. :beer:

SoCalBlk03

THE Clutch Killer!!
Established Member
I would come down and play but my 2.75 rr pulley and belt have never been delivered. So, no sense in coming down without more power.

:??: I guess I missed something while I was gone. Besides lack of power never stopped you from racing before. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread