carlsbad 11/29 - confirmed!

jhwalker

Dead Poster Walking
Established Member
Originally posted by InS0mNiAc
Thanks frankie :rockon:

Oh, I get it :nonono:
L ice has to stay cold in an L cooler -- PModdy-sized cooler is not good enuf for you L guys -- you might catch the Slobra disease...
:lol: :lol:

:rockon:
we will have some fun!
JW

InS0mNiAc

Just call me Lucifer
Established Member
Originally posted by jhwalker
Oh, I get it :nonono:
L ice has to stay cold in an L cooler -- PModdy-sized cooler is not good enuf for you L guys -- you might catch the Slobra disease...
:lol: :lol:
Damn, I was hoping no one would catch on to my evil plans :burn: :lol:

InS0mNiAc

Just call me Lucifer
Established Member
What fun is going to the track if I don't carvan down with some cobras that can whoop my ass :D

Hopefully a few of my friends from up North will be down here for Thanksgiving, one has a mustang bullet, one a z28 camaro, and one has a turbo'd rx-7 which is supposed to be pretty fast, at least he the way he boasts about it it better be. :beer:

Last edited:

jhwalker

Dead Poster Walking
Established Member
Originally posted by InS0mNiAc

Hopefully a few of my friends from up North will be down here for Thanksgiving, one has a mustang bullet, one a z28 camaro, and one has a turbo'd rx-7 which is supposed to be pretty fast, at least he the way he boasts about it it better be. :beer:

Sounds like fun -- nothing like a couple of runs to see who is fast and who used to be fast ... :eek:
JW

stang99

I used to be fast. Or at least I was fast in my mind. Anyone see that 2.75 rr pulley and the belt that I am waiting for?

Originally posted by jhwalker
Sounds like fun -- nothing like a couple of runs to see who is fast and who used to be fast ... :eek:
JW

Kat

Established Member
Originally posted by Tetge
I used to be fast. Or at least I was fast in my mind. Anyone see that 2.75 rr pulley and the belt that I am waiting for?

Are you coming out of retirement one last time to come play with us? :p

Woo Hoo

I look forward to seeing everyone again

:beer:

stang99

Naw, I am permanently retired at this point. I would only come down to Carlsbad if I had some new mods to test and if the weather were certain to be acceptable. But, I am not modding anymore since my car is running really nicely at this point, unless I go back to a larger pulley to save wear and tear. A 2.75 is larger than a 2.90, right?

Originally posted by Kat
Are you coming out of retirement one last time to come play with us? :p
:beer:

Kat

Established Member
A 2.75 is larger than a 2.90, right?

:nono: I wasn't born blond
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif

See you on the 29th :burnout:

SoCalBlk03

THE Clutch Killer!!
Established Member
Originally posted by Kat
Are you coming out of retirement one last time to come play with us?

Maybe I can coax him. I should be able to make it down that weekend. My Cobra is tired of hybernating :lol:

stang99

Yes. You would enjoy Carlsbad. I'd say that there are +3 mph trap speed and -3/10;s ET versus LACR. This would assume that both tracks had some kind of prep. But, you better bring your A game, because there are some serious new players on the SoCal Cobra scene. But, having seen you in action, I know that you will fit right in. How's your clutch doing :lol: :rolleyes:

Originally posted by SoCalBlk03
Maybe I can coax him. I should be able to make it down that weekend. My Cobra is tired of hybernating :lol:

stang99

I noticed that Carlsbad has the Outlaws Final on Sunday 11/23/03 opening the gates at 8:00. Based upon the last outing, it seems that this might be a better day to get new best times. I didn't even see any info on the day you are all going. When will the track open that day? Will there be prep?

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Originally posted by SoCalBlk03

I dont think P. noticed u called him out :??:

Must be all that drinking or some thing :shrug:
Be cool to see ur Black03 run :rockon:

BTW Street tires doesnt seem to be a good match @ C-bad :shrug:

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
I noticed that Carlsbad has the Outlaws Final on Sunday 11/23/03 opening the gates at 8:00. Based upon the last outing, it seems that this might be a better day to get new best times. I didn't even see any info on the day you are all going. When will the track open that day? Will there be prep?

Nah...thats the FFW @ Arizona.

stang99

SoCalBlk03 and I are on permanent "called out" status. It improves concentration to race someone, even if you can't beat them. Nothing better than a race against another Cobra so close that you are not even sure who crossed the finish line first. It seems to help that you are urging the car to go faster as you drive it. I am just hoping that I can red light him enough to give him a "fair" race. ;-)

As for you, young PModdy, it's the ice chest for sure. :burnout:

Originally posted by Poisonous Mods
I dont think P. noticed u called him out :??:

Must be all that drinking or some thing :shrug:
Be cool to see ur Black03 run :rockon:

BTW Street tires doesnt seem to be a good match @ C-bad :shrug:
[/QUOTE

Last edited by a moderator:

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
SoCalBlk03 and I are on permanent "called out" status. It improves concentration to race someone, even if you can't beat them. Nothing better than a race against another Cobra so close that you are not even sure who crossed the finish line first. It seems to help that you are urging the car to go faster as you drive it. I am just hoping that I can red light him enough to give him a "fair" race. ;-)

As for you, young PModdy, it's the ice chest for sure. :burnout:

:eek: Hey u cant say that ur on a " Called Out Status " if u not racing any more :shrug: :p

BTW No Ice Chest since the Walker will not be making it :(

Users who are viewing this thread