Carlsbad 1/4 Track

SonicVenum

11 sec. Member
Established Member
Britt,
It was cool meeting you and your family. You have an awesome car, and ex-car. I hope you were pleased with your Snake's performance, and are happy that you came over to the blue side. Now, that you've pretty much maxed out the Eaton, you should really look into the Kenne Bell, or the upcoming Works twin-screw blowers. Those things have so much potential.
Oh, and I hope it doesn't cost you too much to get your bumper fixed.

Keep on having fun with your new toy.

Juan

socalcobra03

Established Member
Britt, I say run with what you had before, one single turbo ! If I ever decide to upgrade the stock eaton, I will go the turbo route. Turbos are built much better now, and the ability to adjust boost pressure from inside the car will increase longevity of the engine.

bbeers

I agree 100% with the turbo route! I am looking into Pro Turbo Kits now. If you guys know of anyone else currently building a turbo kit for our cars please chime in and let me know.

Take care.

Britt

SonicVenum

11 sec. Member
Established Member
Britt,
X2C, and Pro Turbo seem to be it. From the info I've heard on here, the X2C kit is more of a race kit that might eliminate a/c. That sounds like your flavor. There's a thread going on right now about these to kits.

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Well i guess from 700+HP going dont to 550 or so is a bit of down grade....but i wish i can upgrade to what u got britt :D

X2C has a sweet turbo. Think they made a heck of alot of power with it. I'll see if i can find the thread for ya & i'll PM it to ya.

ADR

Greased Lightning
Established Member
Man, I'm sorry I didn't make it, sounds like you guys had fun, that track is crazy huh? How'd you like the dirt road, fun huh, but I'm only going by what people say since it's the only track I've ever been to I don't know any better.

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
I know Carlton....i was looking for another Sonic Blue car but no other 03Cobra to come around the corner :bash: J/K.

Would of been cool to meet you....oh well next time :D

Damn that means we would of had 3 Sonic Blue's..... :eek:

:thumbsup:

ADR

Greased Lightning
Established Member
Yeah I ended up havn't to drive to Oxnard CA, had some fun on the freeway though, no straight up races but got to hit it a couple of times, saw about 5 Vipers but to much traffic in LA to do anything, I'll catch you guys one day I'm sure.

ADR

Greased Lightning
Established Member
Hey fellas, just wanted to let you know, I'm getting my JBA Shortie Headers and some Nitto DR's and then I'm going to try my hand at the track again hopefully some 12.5's or lower, also I think my Throw out Bearing is going, my clutch is starting to squel sometimes when I hold it in which is not often.

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
This 1st time out at the track SUCKED but it was very cool to hang out.

:beer:

Now the only thing we are doing this saturday is sitting in a parking lot :shrug: Thought my parking lot days were over long time ago.

Users who are viewing this thread